So Who the Fuck is Seeing This?

Tehe Tehe - Original Poster
King Diego the First of House Tutweiller, Breaker of Fanboys, Inducer of ButthurtI'm curious. All you people are talking about is how bad Michael Bay is. Yet this movie will undoubtedly make a fuckton of money at the box office. Who are the people who actually plan on seeing this film? How does shit like this continually make money?

Inbreds?
Jun 24, 2014 11:38 PM
0 0
Micah Berman
Obviously as an "inbred" I will be seeing this. Because I go to movies to be entertained, not to sit through painful dramatic acting and retarded convoluted story-lines.

Transformers is a simple, and jaw dropping 3d experience that is a visual masterpiece. Regardless of what you think about the acting and story, I could give two shits and a nickle.
Jun 25, 2014 12:01 AM
0 0
Michael Bay
All shall see this as I have commanded it to be done.
Jun 25, 2014 12:05 AM
0 0
Tehe Tehe
Micah BermanObviously as an "inbred" I will be seeing this. Because I go to movies to be entertained, not to sit through painful dramatic acting and retarded convoluted story-lines.

Transformers is a simple, and jaw dropping 3d experience that is a visual masterpiece. Regardless of what you think about the acting and story, I could give two shits and a nickle.

Oh, someone's feisty
Jun 25, 2014 12:17 AM
0 0
Alex Maverick
Micah BermanObviously as an "inbred" I will be seeing this. Because I go to movies to be entertained, not to sit through painful dramatic acting and retarded convoluted story-lines.

Makes sense. We don't want any complicated story lines to make you think too much. Just throw random shit exploding on the screen for two hours and Micah will be happy.
Jun 25, 2014 12:21 AM
0 0
Micah Berman
Alex Maverick

Makes sense. We don't want any complicated story lines to make you think too much. Just throw random shit exploding on the screen for two hours and Micah will be happy.

Exactly, I watch movies to escape intellectualism. If I ever wanted a complicated storyline with developed characters I'd turn on cspan.
Jun 25, 2014 1:21 AM
0 0
Tom Quinn
King Diego the First of House Tutweiller, Breaker of Fanboys, Inducer of ButthurtI'm curious. All you people are talking about is how bad Michael Bay is. Yet this movie will undoubtedly make a fuckton of money at the box office. Who are the people who actually plan on seeing this film? How does shit like this continually make money?

I am not. After the abominations of Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon, I'm not giving Bay my money again.
Jun 25, 2014 2:32 AM
0 0
Tom Quinn
Micah Berman
Alex Maverick

Exactly, I watch movies to escape intellectualism. If I ever wanted a complicated storyline with developed characters I'd turn on cspan.

But you can have movies with explosions AND complex, smart storylines and developed characters! Look at Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X-Men: Days of Future Past or Edge of Tomorrow.
Jun 25, 2014 2:34 AM
0 0
Ken Tomsyck
Karl Tanner
Micah Berman
Alex Maverick

But you can have movies with explosions AND complex, smart storylines and developed characters! Look at Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X-Men: Days of Future Past or Edge of Tomorrow.

100% agree Karl Tanner! I feel like the sci-fi action audience that should have supported EoT have been in hibernation since June 6th. Simply to awaken this June 25th to convince...err troll, how much they can justify Bay's latest Transformer poop sandwich being worthy of anything... other than well backed up snark at how poor they are as summer fare, let alone film making. This is coming from someone that still likes a few of Bay's films and even enjoyed the first Bayformers way back in 2007.
Jun 25, 2014 3:53 AM
0 0
Ken Tomsyck
"Because I go to movies to be entertained, not to sit through painful dramatic acting and retarded convoluted story-lines." - Micah Berman

Huh? Okay...this is the statement of the "unsullied" regarding constantly supporting the WORST that Hollywood churns out every summer. Did you even watch ANY of the Bayformer flicks? This franchise is nothing but "painful dramatic/comedic acting" and are "retardedly over convoluted", poorly paced, terribly edited, non-coherently narrative structured, overwrought messes of so called "popcorn movies".

Here is a reminder from the good folks of RedLetterMedia. All three Bayformer flicks at the same time, just to prove how progressively worse they got, and how much of a "copy & paste" effort they truly are - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rfup0XKx7o

I like quite a few of Bay's flicks, wish he would stick to making R-Rated fare like The Rock, Pain & Gain, or the underrated sci-fi flick The Island. But he has become progressively worse as a director with this Transformer franchise. Based on your statement, does your film lexicon consist of only the previous Bayformer flicks, Adam Sandler Shit Sandwiches, Smurfs 1 & 2, Tyler Perry fare and now Bay4ormers? Seriously, expand your film lexicon. As there are quite a few really well directed, well acted, well paced, engaging movies that are VERY entertaining. Like Karl Tanner said, why settle/support this crap when you can have it all by way of The Winter Soldier, DOFP or Edge of Tomorrow? All vastly superior to any of the Bayformer entries.
Jun 25, 2014 4:11 AM
0 0
Moses Augustus
I'm going and I could care less how you feel about it. Some people "Get It" like Micah. You guys should stick to ALL MY CHILDREN and stuff of that sort. Some people like FUN movies.
Jun 25, 2014 4:47 AM
0 0
????????? ??.???????
Me
Jun 25, 2014 6:31 AM
0 0
Micah Berman
Karl Tanner
Micah Berman
Alex Maverick

CAWS was great, X-Men was God-Awful garbage.
Jun 25, 2014 8:47 AM
0 0
Jebediah Morningside
Micah Berman
Karl Tanner
Micah Berman
Alex Maverick

I haven't left my house in a year because everyone out there thinks i'm hideous.Now I just sit in my house jerking off to Transformers movies.

Things will get better my friend, no worries
Jun 25, 2014 9:27 AM
0 0
Elisha Smalling
Me, because I like transformers and I'm not some elitist piece of shit.
Jun 25, 2014 9:40 AM
0 0
Christopher Johnson
After seeing ROTF and DOTM I feel like a sinner for wanting to give Bay some more money however I will probably end up seeing this, simply because I am a man of giving people another chance. Who knows, maybe it won't be a total disappointment.
Jun 25, 2014 9:56 AM
0 0
Salim Ibrahim
I will not see this. I will be busy for the next few days. Secondly, I am not fucking stupid, I will not fall for Bay's tricks.
Jun 25, 2014 10:07 AM
0 0
James Tan
Moses AugustusI'm going and I could care less how you feel about it. Some people "Get It" like Micah. You guys should stick to ALL MY CHILDREN and stuff of that sort. Some people like FUN movies.

sir, don't you mean that you COULDN'T care less? if you COULD care less, that would seem to imply that you actually care.
Jun 25, 2014 10:08 AM
0 0
Micah Berman
Salim IbrahimI will not see this. I will be busy for the next few days. Secondly, I am not fucking stupid, I will not fall for Bay's tricks.

Gee, you must be fun at parties.
Jun 25, 2014 10:32 AM
0 0
Jebediah Morningside
Elisha SmallingMe, because I like transformers and I'm not some elitist piece of shit.

You are part of the cancer that supports garbage like this....and I am the chemotherapy
Jun 25, 2014 10:59 AM
0 0