Don't Open, Dead Inside: "The Walking Dead" Discussion/Reaction/Anticipation Thread

Who was the person in the distance at the end?
Mar 20, 2017 9:23 PM
0 0
Robin McDonaldWho was the person in the distance at the end?

They've been teasing this phantom figure for like the last year or so. Right? Don't they keep showing glimpses of people kind of lurking in the shadows. All the way back when Darryl was tracking the Wolves and happened upon that weird ass cabin in the woods. But infuriatingly, nothing ever seems to come of it. I assumed the figure in the back of Father Gabriel's car was one of the garbage dump gang but what if it was just another peekaboo involving this guy? He had a crossbow so maybe it was Dwight. Hell, I don't know. They need to shit or get off the pot about it already.
Mar 20, 2017 10:24 PM
0 0
D.H.
Robin McDonaldWho was the person in the distance at the end?

They've been teasing this phantom figure for like the last year or so. Right? Don't they keep showing glimpses of people kind of lurking in the shadows. All the way back when Darryl was tracking the Wolves and happened upon that weird ass cabin in the woods. But infuriatingly, nothing ever seems to come of it. I assumed the figure in the back of Father Gabriel's car was one of the garbage dump gang but what if it was just another peekaboo involving this guy? He had a crossbow so maybe it was Dwight. Hell, I don't know. They need to shit or get off the pot about it already.

I thought it looked like Daryl which would make no sense.
Mar 20, 2017 10:57 PM
0 0
Robin McDonaldI thought it looked like Daryl which would make no sense.

Well, according to this article it supposedly was.
Mar 21, 2017 2:32 AM
0 0
I think it's Dwight.

Mar 21, 2017 2:40 AM
0 0
why they'd expect us to believe it was Darryl is beyond me, and if it is, F THIS SHOW.?
Mar 21, 2017 4:08 PM
0 0
Hard to think it was Daryl - how'd he get there so fast, and find Rosita? ?I think it is Dwight (who has Daryl's cross bow, I think).
Mar 22, 2017 4:03 PM
0 0
What will disappoint me is if Eugene is a complete turncoat. ?I am holding out hope that he was upset because Sasha and Rosita are messing up his plans. ?He still has two cold tablets perfectly measured to kill Negan. ?Maybe he even had discussed this possibility with Rick - that he might get taken into Negan's confidence? ?Someone on the inside has to stir up the serfs in the factory - of course that could be Dwight or they could spontaneously rise. ?Or maybe some of them are the husbands and sons of the women Tara is going to contact (I assume) next episode.
Mar 22, 2017 4:07 PM
0 0