Hey Gang!! Announcement!!

Death Proof
CatbusOld semi-ex troll, here, and the answer is reaction. In a land where 98% of all confrontations can be rationalized as some sort of victory, angry words and insults reliably brought me back. Silence, on the other hand, got boring quick.
Of course, now that I've pointed this out, real/fake Hazel will redouble efforts to show this ain't the case, but eventually he'll get tired with no reaction to feed on. It's worth a shot, anyway.
(The third approach, one that often caught me off guard, was affability. I'd usually get confused, sit down and shut up, and participate in the discussion at times. I don't think that's the desired outcome in this case, though. )

Semi-troll? Aw, but you're adorable.

Semi-ex, not semi-troll. I'm still a full-on asshole.
And yeah, I know - my mother something something.
Nov 15, 2017 2:34 AM
0 0
MKS
Janson Jinnistan
CatbusSilence, on the other hand, got boring quick.

Nah. ?Excellent movie.

I liked that the Grand Inquisitor sounded like the priest from Princess Bride.
Nov 15, 2017 2:37 AM
0 0
Catbus
Death Proof
CatbusOld semi-ex troll, here, and the answer is reaction. In a land where 98% of all confrontations can be rationalized as some sort of victory, angry words and insults reliably brought me back. Silence, on the other hand, got boring quick.
Of course, now that I've pointed this out, real/fake Hazel will redouble efforts to show this ain't the case, but eventually he'll get tired with no reaction to feed on. It's worth a shot, anyway.
(The third approach, one that often caught me off guard, was affability. I'd usually get confused, sit down and shut up, and participate in the discussion at times. I don't think that's the desired outcome in this case, though. )

Semi-troll? Aw, but you're adorable.

Semi-ex, not semi-troll. I'm still a full-on asshole.
And yeah, I know - my mother something something.

Aw, give us a kiss.
Nov 15, 2017 2:39 AM
0 0