NBA 2017 Season

Original Poster
Alright, who's ready for some basketball? This season can't come soon enough.
https://fansided.com/2017/10/12/nba-season-preview-2017-18-5-records-broken/
Oct 12, 2017 11:50 PM
0 0
Raptors playing win by the 3, die by the 3 this season.

If it gets them 50+ wins, fine.
Oct 13, 2017 1:23 AM
0 0
Another year for the T-pups to rip out my heart.
Oct 13, 2017 1:53 AM
0 0
No FaceAnother year for the T-pups to rip out my heart.

The Minnesota Timberwolves, correct?
Oct 13, 2017 2:13 AM
0 0
Yup... 13 years of dashed hopes...
Oct 13, 2017 2:41 AM
0 0
Personally, I'm more of a Hornets kind of guy... mainly because the great Michael Jordan owns that team. Jordan will always be one of the greats.
Oct 13, 2017 12:11 PM
0 0
Pistons.................Playoffs?

My hope.
Oct 13, 2017 12:39 PM
0 0
Matt NorcrossPersonally, I'm more of a Hornets kind of guy... mainly because the great Michael Jordan owns that team. Jordan will always be one of the greats.

Through these Piston eyes, Jordan is the smell off dog shit. Hate, hate, hate!!!!!
Oct 13, 2017 12:40 PM
0 0
TeamCanadaRaptors playing win by the 3, die by the 3 this season.

If it gets them 50+ wins, fine.

I was about to say the same thing. It can be very difficult for me to predict sports outcomes, but anything is possible. So we shall see what happens this season.
Oct 13, 2017 2:00 PM
0 0
The NBA is a joke right now.? Yeah it's really interesting to follow a sport where I can tell you before the even starts who will be in the finals with the strongest of confidence.? When the two teams in the finals enter with playoff records of 12-0 and 12-1 respectively, I'd say your league has a problem.
Oct 13, 2017 5:09 PM
0 0
As embarrassing as it is.... I'm a Laker fan... I know their season will be terrible, but I'm hoping it will be slightly better than last year.?

On the upside I can't wait to watch Golden State again this year along with the Twolves and Celtics! gonna be an interesting season!
Oct 13, 2017 9:15 PM
0 0
James MacKinnonAs embarrassing as it is.... I'm a Laker fan... I know their season will be terrible, but I'm hoping it will be slightly better than last year.?

On the upside I can't wait to watch Golden State again this year along with the Twolves and Celtics! gonna be an interesting season!

Shaq, baby!!! I remember him playing for the Lakers like it was yesterday.
Oct 14, 2017 1:28 AM
0 0
Matt Norcross
James MacKinnonAs embarrassing as it is.... I'm a Laker fan... I know their season will be terrible, but I'm hoping it will be slightly better than last year.?

Been a Lakers fan ever since Kobe started with them...?

This year there are legitimate rays of hope. All I ask for is to be around 30 wins by the end of the season... Let me believe they're making SOME sort of progress =/
Oct 14, 2017 12:37 PM
0 0
James MacKinnon
Matt Norcross

This year there are legitimate rays of hope. All I ask for is to be around 30 wins by the end of the season... Let me believe they're making SOME sort of progress =/

Let's hope.
Oct 15, 2017 12:50 AM
0 0
James MacKinnon
Matt Norcross

The Lakers seem to have this bizarre combination of low expectations and exaggerated expectations this year...mostly a function of the whole Lonzo/Lavar thing thing...
I think they'll be entertaining and do quite well- probably in the high 30s in terms of wins.
Oct 15, 2017 4:16 AM
0 0
No Face
James MacKinnon
Matt Norcross

The Lakers seem to have this bizarre combination of low expectations and exaggerated expectations this year...mostly a function of the whole Lonzo/Lavar thing thing...
I think they'll be entertaining and do quite well- probably in the high 30s in terms of wins.

I like BALL as a player... Hate the circus that his father brings to the picture. I'd be happy with 30 wins on the nose the way things have gone the last couple years. Anything beyond that would just be gravy!
Oct 15, 2017 7:34 AM
0 0
Tip off Tuesday night!!! Gonna be some good games!
Oct 17, 2017 6:22 AM
0 0
I'm always excited when the NBA season starts. That excitement starts to wane over the next few weeks, picks up again around Christmas time, wanes and then excites me again after the Super Bowl and All Star break.

Should be some great games tonight. Kyrie the Celtic back in The Land and CP3 going against the defending NBA champion Dubs.
Oct 17, 2017 4:32 PM
0 0
Wow... What an opening night!

Houston comes back over the Warriors and that Boston Game! Good god.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zouWkSXxpGs

Absolute worst way to open a season!
Oct 18, 2017 11:54 AM
0 0
I freaking hate injuries in sports. Even with teams I'm not particularly fond of...

A few years back, my kid had a season ending soccer injury. He put on a tough face when he was on the field, but it was absolutely shattering. I can't imagine what Hayward is going through...
Oct 18, 2017 12:10 PM
0 0