2017-18 RT-OT Fantasy Basketball League

Let's just give him the highest ranked Tennessee or Vanderbilt player left available. Haha, just kidding, that would be cruel.
Oct 12, 2017 10:50 PM
0 0
"Why would you trust this man with your case? He doesn't even know how to send emails."
Oct 12, 2017 10:53 PM
0 0
I don't know what's going on. I used the 'email league' thing before and it got through.
Oct 12, 2017 11:27 PM
0 0
Courtney Lee
Oct 12, 2017 11:28 PM
0 0
Paulson"Why would you trust this man with your case? He doesn't even know how to send emails."

You've got 3 hours and 18 minutes.
Oct 13, 2017 12:11 AM
0 0
Paulson selects CJ Miles.
Oct 13, 2017 12:23 AM
0 0
Dejounte Murray
Oct 13, 2017 12:24 AM
0 0
HK selects Lance Stephenson
Oct 13, 2017 1:45 AM
0 0
I'm around tonight if we want to finish to try to finish this thing off.
Oct 13, 2017 2:25 AM
0 0
Caris LeVert
Oct 13, 2017 2:42 AM
0 0
BigwigI vote keep it the way we did it this year for two reasons:

1) It gives everybody something to play for all the way through the playoffs?
2) HK doesn't like it

As long as we're here, I vote that the consolation brackets mean nothing going forward. I don't think some asshole playing for 5th place because he's bored ought to be picking up waiver guys that someone playing for the title could use.
Oct 13, 2017 4:02 AM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair

2) HK doesn't like it

As long as we're here, I vote that the consolation brackets mean nothing going forward. I don't think some asshole playing for 5th place because he's bored ought to be picking up waiver guys that someone playing for the title could use.

Somebody playing for the title could "use?" The fuck team does that guy have, fishing the waiver wire in the championship match? Also, do you mean the whole thing? Or just the 5th/6th, and 3rd/4th place games? Because the consolation tournament is anti-tanking.

Also, I'd drop the adds to one a week. You shuttling fucks can eat fucking shit, cunt fucks.
Oct 13, 2017 4:56 AM
0 0
Bigwig
Infinitus Corsair

2) HK doesn't like it

Somebody playing for the title could "use?" The fuck team does that guy have, fishing the waiver wire in the championship match? Also, do you mean the whole thing? Or just the 5th/6th, and 3rd/4th place games? Because the consolation tournament is anti-tanking.

Also, I'd drop the adds to one a week. You shuttling fucks can eat fucking shit, cunt fucks.

I mean everything after the regular season--set your lineups if you want but stay off the waiver wire. Also, there's no way no one could make it through the playoffs without touching the waiver wire. If the schedule breaks poorly for you, you may need to bring in a couple dudes just to maintain a competitive roster for that week.
Oct 13, 2017 5:05 AM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair
Bigwig
Infinitus Corsair

2) HK doesn't like it

I mean everything after the regular season--set your lineups if you want but stay off the waiver wire. Also, there's no way no one could make it through the playoffs without touching the waiver wire. If the schedule breaks poorly for you, you may need to bring in a couple dudes just to maintain a competitive roster for that week.

That could apply to an 11th place team in the last week, knocking out a 6th place team. Drop the adds to one a week, problem solved. Also solved is the shuttling bullshit.
Oct 13, 2017 5:30 AM
0 0
Bigwig
Infinitus Corsair
Bigwig
Infinitus Corsair

2) HK doesn't like it

That could apply to an 11th place team in the last week, knocking out a 6th place team. Drop the adds to one a week, problem solved. Also solved is the shuttling bullshit.

No, that's the regular season, you're playing to qualify for the tournament or for seeding. It's completely different.
Also, the adds were fine last year, we already dropped them.
Oct 13, 2017 5:33 AM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair
Bigwig
Infinitus Corsair
Bigwig
Infinitus Corsair

2) HK doesn't like it

No, that's the regular season, you're playing to qualify for the tournament or for seeding. It's completely different.
Also, the adds were fine last year, we already dropped them.

Yeah, drop them more. Also, make the playoffs TWO WEEKS for each round. One week is ridiculous, given the NBA schedule where often some teams play twice and some four. But the NBA balances that out in the next week pretty consistently.

"OH BUT YAHOO WON'T LET US." So what. Easy workaround.

The rules in this league suck from top to bottom. I only play because I like you guys.
Oct 13, 2017 5:38 AM
0 0
Treat my last two picks as streaming waste, I don't care who I get.
Oct 13, 2017 10:11 AM
0 0
I think it's your pick, booze? Let's finish this thing up already guys. Also, I agree with Infinitus. The consolation bracket is stupid.
Oct 13, 2017 1:26 PM
0 0
PaulsonI think it's your pick, booze? Let's finish this thing up already guys. Also, I agree with Infinitus. The consolation bracket is stupid.

Oh shit, really? I'll pass, hard. Just give me whatever, I was up too early and got too far into the vodka.
Oct 13, 2017 1:30 PM
0 0
booze takes Fab Melo.
Oct 13, 2017 1:32 PM
0 0