NFLTwentySeventeen

Philadelphia looking way better against the Cards then I thought they would.

The Chiefs are looking way better all around. They're going to be a force to reckon with if they don't crash and burn at the end of the season.
Oct 9, 2017 8:51 PM
0 0
Jesus Christ, that was painful to watch. I kept wondering what it was going to take for the Vikings to pull Bradford. Was his lower leg and/or head gonna have to fall off before they were convinced he had no business being in there?
Oct 10, 2017 4:17 PM
0 0
Damn.

You know, I had picked either the Packers or the Panthers to take the NFC this year. But with the Eagles beating the Panthers at home and Rodgers breaking his collarbone, I feel like it's wide open now.
Oct 16, 2017 4:32 AM
0 0
lols Chiefs

Andy Reid losing to the Raiders who had 2 plays with zero time on the clock is perfect.
Oct 20, 2017 4:04 AM
0 0
TeamCanadalols Chiefs

Andy Reid losing to the Raiders who had 2 plays with zero time on the clock is perfect.

What's funny is this is almost EXACTLY what my friend who is a Chiefs fan said would happen. I was telling him that the Chiefs look great this year a couple weeks ago, his response was like "Yeah, but we're going to lose to a mediocre team, then start to lose our confidence and implode like we always do."
Oct 20, 2017 6:03 PM
0 0
David Chromiak
TeamCanadalols Chiefs

What's funny is this is almost EXACTLY what my friend who is a Chiefs fan said would happen. I was telling him that the Chiefs look great this year a couple weeks ago, his response was like "Yeah, but we're going to lose to a mediocre team, then start to lose our confidence and implode like we always do."

I want to say Alex Smith's MVP chances should be dwindling, esp if it takes K.Hunt to make their team special again. Hell, nm, I'll just say it: Alex Smith will not win MVP.

I think it's Brady's MVP to lose, because he's not only trying to outscore his opponents, the entire world knows he's got to be outscoring his own team's hilarious defensive points allowed.
Oct 21, 2017 1:11 AM
0 0