Reviews trickling in for the Defenders

Original Poster
Marvel/Netflix apparently released the first 4 episodes and reviews are starting to trickle in.

Sounds like the common complaint is the pacing again, which isn't really a surprise, but I think it's sitting around 85%, which is much better than Iron Fist.

Can't wait to watch this one! 7 more days!
Aug 11, 2017 8:02 PM
0 0
I think that this will be a fun cast to play around with and it's good that Luke Cage and Iron Fist are working together - that team up can yield some great Marvel
Aug 11, 2017 8:28 PM
0 0
Sorcerer Supreme NamelessI think that this will be a fun cast to play around with and it's good that Luke Cage and Iron Fist are working together - that team up can yield some great Marvel

Agreed. The one downside is that apparently Iron Fist/Danny Rand is still very weak from what I've been reading... He also falls in the "defacto leader" position due to his knowledge of the hand... which is just not a good idea as far as I can see. I liked Iron Fist more than most, but that doesn't mean that he's a strong character to lead the group...
Aug 11, 2017 9:34 PM
0 0
I love Dardevil and Jessica Jones. Luke Cage and Iron Fist just didn't work for me, but i'm still looking forward to this show. I imagine the banter and dialogue will be top notch. The villain also seems good.
Aug 13, 2017 5:43 AM
0 0
YouTube "critics" with access to advance screeners have had good things to say overall. I'll check it out.?
Aug 13, 2017 8:13 AM
0 0