Hey, TheVic did you lose your job at Google?

Original Poster
Just asking! You misogynistic tool.
Aug 8, 2017 6:21 AM
0 0
I'm worried that there is a person on this forum who has repeatedly stated that the way forward is to kill senior members of the US government. That's why I sent a tip with several relevant links to https://tips.fbi.gov/

It makes me glad that the federal government is able to easily attain someone's IP, and hence their address and ISP, from a company like Flixster. I hope you are brought to justice soon Kelly.
Aug 8, 2017 6:30 AM
0 0
ej
Hey, i was just wondering what to call the freehosting site where I'm going to upload all those pages about you that are ridiculously accessible through Google cache.
Aug 8, 2017 12:40 PM
0 0
At least you didn't end the thread by saying 'Ghost mode activated!' or something again.

Just own it. When right wing death squads put down your name on the list, you'll be snatched up and getting electrodes attached to your testicles within ten minutes.
Aug 8, 2017 2:06 PM
0 0
ZubenI'm worried that there is a person on this forum who has repeatedly stated that the way forward is to kill senior members of the US government. That's why I sent a tip with several relevant links to https://tips.fbi.gov/

It makes me glad that the federal government is able to easily attain someone's IP, and hence their address and ISP, from a company like Flixster. I hope you are brought to justice soon Kelly.

I look forward to talking to the FBI about the difference between saying something is permissible, recommending something and planning it out.? Or maybe I'll just invoke my 5th amendment rights. It it will be an adventure! Apart from my threat to your and nim, which I deleted because I realized it was beyond the pale everything I have said on this forum is protected speech.

Saying Richard Spencer should have his head bashed in is not the same as saying I'm planning on bashing Richard Spencer's head in, which for the record I'm not planning on.

I'm dead anyway as Trump isn't out of the system within a year.

EDIT: Also did you miss the several posts in which E_A openly wondered when it would become permissible to assassinate the US president? Or how he flatly stated that if the president was to order a nuclear strike the only proper response is for the orderee to kill him? did you report him too?
Aug 8, 2017 2:39 PM
0 0
ej
Cuntgrats on the Most Posts Post-Ghost Achievement, formerly known as The I'm Just Here Because I Forgot My Hat Award! Now your colleagues at that directional school where you're a seasonal adjunct hire (i.e., "cushy job in academia") will totally respect you!
Aug 8, 2017 3:35 PM
0 0
Facebook User
ZubenI'm worried that there is a person on this forum who has repeatedly stated that the way forward is to kill senior members of the US government. That's why I sent a tip with several relevant links to https://tips.fbi.gov/

I look forward to talking to the FBI about the difference between saying something is permissible, recommending something and planning it out.? Or maybe I'll just invoke my 5th amendment rights. It it will be an adventure! Apart from my threat to your and nim, which I deleted because I realized it was beyond the pale everything I have said on this forum is protected speech.

Saying Richard Spencer should have his head bashed in is not the same as saying I'm planning on bashing Richard Spencer's head in, which for the record I'm not planning on.

EDIT: Also did you miss the several posts in which E_A openly wondered when it would become permissible to assassinate the US president? Or how he flatly stated that if the president was to order a nuclear strike the only proper response is for the orderee to kill him? did you report him too?

Right but you seem to be forgetting your big lie. Your big lie is that you're afraid that that the federal government will be interested in tracking you, and so you've gone off the grid to hide yourself from them in a desperate bid for surviving Trump's America, because of your pan-sexuality or whatever you're pretending to be this week. Ostensibly, you wouldn't want them to get you on their radar, which is why you "ghosted" (lol) RT in the first place. Please try to remember your lies so that you won't embarrass yourself as frequently.
Aug 8, 2017 4:10 PM
0 0
Zuben
Facebook User

Right but you seem to be forgetting your big lie. Your big lie is that you're afraid that that the federal government will be interested in tracking you, and so you've gone off the grid to hide yourself from them in a desperate bid for surviving Trump's America, because of your pan-sexuality or whatever you're pretending to be this week. Ostensibly, you wouldn't want them to get you on their radar, which is why you "ghosted" (lol) RT in the first place. Please try to remember your lies so that you won't embarrass yourself as frequently.

I received a letter from the IRS two days ago over back taxes, which is why I said I'm dead anyway. I need 6 months again to move save get settled etc.
Aug 9, 2017 1:25 AM
0 0
ejCuntgrats on the Most Posts Post-Ghost Achievement, formerly known as The I'm Just Here Because I Forgot My Hat Award! Now your colleagues at that directional school where you're a seasonal adjunct hire (i.e., "cushy job in academia") will totally respect you!

I had to leave academia due to Trumpianism.?
Aug 9, 2017 1:27 AM
0 0
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

I received a letter from the IRS two days ago over back taxes, which is why I said I'm dead anyway. I need 6 months again to move save get settled etc.

If Project Zephyr goes forward, you won't have 6 months. You're dead inside a month.
Aug 9, 2017 2:41 AM
0 0
NimChimpsky
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

If Project Zephyr goes forward, you won't have 6 months. You're dead inside a month.

This zinger about me being paranoid has aged well in light of the street warfare.
Aug 12, 2017 7:39 PM
0 0
None of us -- not one -- is surprised by what is happening in Charlottesville. Fuck off into the ether again.
Aug 12, 2017 8:08 PM
0 0
Facebook User
NimChimpsky
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

This zinger about me being paranoid has aged well in light of the street warfare.

Boy, it's a good thing you ghosted yourself, otherwise you might be in the middle of a white nationalist rally. How scary this turn of events must be for you, a fucking white man.
Aug 12, 2017 9:58 PM
0 0
Zuben
Facebook User
NimChimpsky
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

Boy, it's a good thing you ghosted yourself, otherwise you might be in the middle of a white nationalist rally. How scary this turn of events must be for you, a fucking white man.

For going that well over half of my friends are people of color I have always maintained that the danger I'm in is several magnitudes lower because I'm lucky enough to be white. If I was a person I can't even tell how scared shitless I would be.
But still I can name several alt right fellow travellers that have either called for my genocide or heavily implied it, including the Shoebats(the son moreso) and Vox Day.
This is like telling a Romani to relax in Nazi Germany because hey they are not Jewish.?
Aug 13, 2017 2:32 AM
0 0
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User
NimChimpsky
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

For going that well over half of my friends are people of color I have always maintained that the danger I'm in is several magnitudes lower because I'm lucky enough to be white. If I was a person I can't even tell how scared shitless I would be.
But still I can name several alt right fellow travellers that have either called for my genocide or heavily implied it, including the Shoebats(the son moreso) and Vox Day.
This is like telling a Romani to relax in Nazi Germany because hey they are not Jewish.?

"Friends", right.
Aug 13, 2017 2:51 AM
0 0
Zuben
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User
NimChimpsky
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

"Friends", right.

Hey Facebook User, just acknowledge that Zuben is a better human being than you will ever be and you will be allowed safe passage through this forum.
Also, acknowledge that his garish tastes in interior decorating, his laughable preference for submissive partners and his birthright connections are just results of his magnificence as an individual just prove what great human beings he and his progeny are.
Aug 13, 2017 3:25 AM
0 0
Rooby Roo
Zuben
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User
NimChimpsky
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

"Friends", right.

Hey Facebook User, just acknowledge that Zuben is a better human being than you will ever be and you will be allowed safe passage through this forum.
Also, acknowledge that his garish tastes in interior decorating, his laughable preference for submissive partners and his birthright connections are just results of his magnificence as a human being just prove what great human beings he and his progeny are.

Garish taste in interior decorating? This angle feels new. What's keeping you up tonight Rooby? I'm watching Twin Peaks.?
Aug 13, 2017 3:27 AM
0 0
Zuben"Friends", right.

RoobyHey Facebook User, just acknowledge that Zuben is a better human being than you will ever be and you will be allowed safe passage through this forum.
Also, acknowledge that his garish tastes in interior decorating, his laughable preference for submissive partners and his birthright connections are just results of his magnificence as a human being just prove what great human beings he and his progeny are.

ZubenGarish taste in interior decorating? This angle feels new. What's keeping you up tonight Rooby? I'm watching Twin Peaks.?

I'm just projecting Trump's obvious character flaws onto posters I disagree with the way I imagine Kelly does.
Aug 13, 2017 4:18 AM
0 0
Zuben
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User
NimChimpsky
Facebook User
Zuben
Facebook User

"Friends", right.

insofar as the sort of relationships I have with people can be called friends.

Most of my students were people of color.?
Aug 13, 2017 7:06 AM
0 0