Make Bigwig a new avatar contest

Moses
Meow
BigwigI'd definitely get laid more often by strange if I was a young gay man who looked like Meow.

I sort of missing banging strange.

I keep that in check by balancing my dicaprio looks with my dicaprio personality.

I have always thought that DiCaprio's looks have been overrated and that Mark Hamill's looks have been underrated.

Young Hamill is adorable and DiCaprio's two modes are What-If-River-Phoenix and LARPing Over It Jack Nicholson and I don't find either that attractive. We'd get along though.
Jul 17, 2017 5:27 AM
0 0
Bigwig
Moses
BigwigBTW, a couple guys I don't know very well made me very angry recently about a girl I see occasionally. I ran into them with her at a bar and when she went to the bathroom these dudes asked why I was with her. They criticized her tattoos and her teeth. These aren't friends, btw. Just guys I know through my profession. One called her "white trash." Who the fuck does that to somebody they aren't close with? They were drunk, for sure, but still. People have been making me angry lately.

That would be enough for me to completely drop them from every part of my life that I could. It wouldn't push me into becoming violent, but I sure as the sunrise would confront them about it during my next interaction with them.

One of them asked me first if she was my girlfriend and I responded no, we just see each other occasionally. And that was apparently license for them. They've seen me with a couple other girls who I grant were more standard attractive but this was still way out of bounds. Yeah, I'm going to have to say something when I run into them again. This could be years or days. These two are a couple of dudes in their mid40s who go out as often as I did when I was 25.

That's bullshit. That they asked about you two and your answer gave them permission to make fun of her is also bullshit. It's that kind of behavior that weirds me out, they wanted to strut their manhood and they were prodding for a chance and it probably consumed them until they found a way to do so. That's terrible people behavior.
Jul 17, 2017 5:34 AM
0 0
I'm going to wander into one of the sports threads so I can read me talking about basketball or whatever. This is really fun for me.
Jul 17, 2017 5:38 AM
0 0
I only get mad at internet people. For instance, some guy in a chat room I visit said my views on love and relationships were like those of a 15-year-old boy. Grrrr!

Also, Zuben. That guy really grinds my gears.
Jul 18, 2017 7:27 PM
0 0
wirthling

IRL, I was referencing those scenes in Crawlspace a lot about 7-8 months ago.
Jul 19, 2017 2:14 AM
0 0
Little Ash
wirthling

Speaking of crawlspaces, we haven't had a good joke about how much of a whore Bigwig's mom is in a while.
Jul 19, 2017 2:33 AM
0 0
Dyne
Little Ash
wirthling

Speaking of crawlspaces, we haven't had a good joke about how much of a whore Bigwig's mom is in a while.

I know, right? Just for old times sake.
Jul 27, 2017 9:07 AM
0 0

Because Airport > Klaus Kinski (among other things).
Aug 17, 2017 9:25 PM
0 0