Movies Of 2001 (The Hole and Tangled): Possible Plot Holes?

Original Poster
Hello everyone.

Before anyone asks, I did post these two together for a reason. The main rumor is that these two are basically the same in terms of elements.

1. Both films revolved around exaggerated teen drama
2. Both films had a male character whose actor had NO problem showing frontal nudity
3. Both films had seemingly innocent characters revealed to be dangerous psychopaths.
4. Both films had said psychopaths seemingly get away with their crimes and live "happily ever after".

David (from Tangled) and Liz (from The Hole) seemingly got away with all the destruction they left in their wake, but what i want to ask is if this is really the case.

This may be partly because I hate seeing the bad guy win outside of horror movies, but it's cause I watch documentaries about crime investigation and I have doubts that these these two won completely.

So I want people to think realistically, with some real word logic, and carefully. Then reply with what they think could happen to these characters in the future.
Jul 16, 2017 4:07 AM
0 0
Tevin%20 YoungbloodHello everyone.

Before anyone asks, I did post these two together for a reason. The main rumor is that these two are basically the same in terms of elements.

1. Both films revolved around exaggerated teen drama
2. Both films had a male character whose actor had NO problem showing frontal nudity
3. Both films had seemingly innocent characters revealed to be dangerous psychopaths.
4. Both films had said psychopaths seemingly get away with their crimes and live "happily ever after".

David (from Tangled) and Liz (from The Hole) seemingly got away with all the destruction they left in their wake, but what i want to ask is if this is really the case.

This may be partly because I hate seeing the bad guy win outside of horror movies, but it's cause I watch documentaries about crime investigation and I have doubts that these these two won completely.

So I want people to think realistically, with some real word logic, and carefully. Then reply with what they think could happen to these characters in the future.

Both these films share a title with better known films. One of which has frontal nudity with someone better looking.
I haven't seen either film to comment.
Jul 16, 2017 7:26 AM
0 0
Tangled has full-frontal nudity? Let's hope Hazelrabbit doesn't find out.
Jul 16, 2017 2:19 PM
0 0
MaxRennTangled has full-frontal nudity? Let's hope Hazelrabbit doesn't find out.

Damn you! Now I logged in for nothing.
Jul 16, 2017 2:59 PM
0 0
Catbus
MaxRennTangled has full-frontal nudity? Let's hope Hazelrabbit doesn't find out.

Damn you! Now I logged in for nothing.

Jul 16, 2017 5:47 PM
0 0

He probably put it in there himself.

* ... that's what his hand says.
Jul 17, 2017 12:07 PM
0 0