Quentin Tarantino's Helter Skelter: Charlie's Revenge

Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Popcorn ReviewsIs it just me or did YAWN just joke about Death Proof's health concerns, because it sure sounded that way.

I sure did. What are you going to do about it?

I've also mentioned to DP some options he has to improve his health if he ever wants to stop whining about dying and raping posters' mothers.

Why would I want to do that? I look forward to death's warm embrace. Please point out exactly where I am "whining" about my health - I am stating facts that I am falling apart. Not whining about it.

I am, however, whining about raping your mother because she wouldn't swallow. Selfish.

Look, you've got high blood pressure and da 'beetus and probably a few other conditions. The sort of shit you've mentioned so far ain't great, but is manageable.

Life isn't necessarily short. You could have a long unhealthy life with these conditions. You aren't guaranteed a quick exit by just saying "Fuck it."

And no matter how long your life is, you will enjoy it more in better health than in worse health.

DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. My grandfather died of a heart attack when he was 43 and he was a Marine. I'm in horrendous shape in comparison.? I was ready - I was prepared to die 2 years ago and it didn't happen. I WAS READY AND I WAS ROBBED. IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm sitting here waiting for the sweet release of death and IT WON'T COME.

So fuck off.

DP, there is an aspect of this which sounds a little bit like a cry for help. If it is, if you're really in pain and looking for a bit of light, I'm obliged to say something encouraging, or at least, honest.

I have no power over you, so there's no need to go all caps.

Like I said, life can be very long, even with shitty conditions. You don't really get to choose when your body will fail, so you really only get to choose how you will live. I only suggest living as well as you can.

Nigga, please.

I don't think you get to say that anymore. Not even with an "a."

At any rate, I've said my piece. You don't have to stop hating me to, at least, think about what I said.

Jul 15, 2017 7:50 PM
0 0
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Popcorn ReviewsIs it just me or did YAWN just joke about Death Proof's health concerns, because it sure sounded that way.

I've also mentioned to DP some options he has to improve his health if he ever wants to stop whining about dying and raping posters' mothers.

Why would I want to do that? I look forward to death's warm embrace. Please point out exactly where I am "whining" about my health - I am stating facts that I am falling apart. Not whining about it.

I am, however, whining about raping your mother because she wouldn't swallow. Selfish.

Look, you've got high blood pressure and da 'beetus and probably a few other conditions. The sort of shit you've mentioned so far ain't great, but is manageable.

Life isn't necessarily short. You could have a long unhealthy life with these conditions. You aren't guaranteed a quick exit by just saying "Fuck it."

And no matter how long your life is, you will enjoy it more in better health than in worse health.

DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE. My grandfather died of a heart attack when he was 43 and he was a Marine. I'm in horrendous shape in comparison.? I was ready - I was prepared to die 2 years ago and it didn't happen. I WAS READY AND I WAS ROBBED. IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'm sitting here waiting for the sweet release of death and IT WON'T COME.

So fuck off.

DP, there is an aspect of this which sounds a little bit like a cry for help. If it is, if you're really in pain and looking for a bit of light, I'm obliged to say something encouraging, or at least, honest.

Like I said, life can be very long, even with shitty conditions. You don't really get to choose when your body will fail, so you really only get to choose how you will live. I only suggest living as well as you can.

Nigga, please.

At any rate, I've said my piece. You don't have to stop hating me to, at least, think about what I said.

No. Here's the problem: you're a self-righteous dick. Because I disagree with you it's "a cry for help". No, I simply am ready to accept my fate. I'm not dodging the reaper like a scared old person like you are. You live your life in fear and that is why you're weak.
Jul 15, 2017 8:41 PM
0 0
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN

So fuck off.

Nigga, please.

No. Here's the problem: you're a self-righteous dick. Because I disagree with you it's "a cry for help". No, I simply am ready to accept my fate. I'm not dodging the reaper like a scared old person like you are. You live your life in fear and that is why you're weak.

Let's stipulate that I am a self-righteous dick. Let's also stipulate that I have fears. The former doesn't necessarily mean that everything I say is wrong. That latter isn't necessarily an irrational source of motivations. There are rational fears.

As we get older, we're supposed to get wiser, right? You're talking the tough talk of a younger man. I am not talking about anything "weaker" than prudential self-interest.

And to be clear, I don't think that you're calling for my help, per se. Unfortunately, posters like Janson appear to "respect" you too much to give a shit, but I get the sense that your frequent mention of your ailments may indicate that you're in pain and unhappy. I could be wrong. This could just be your shtick. Or maybe your just that bad-assed, whatever. I don't' really know.

You appear, however, not to have embraced anything. You've broken up with life, but been jilted by death. An odd love-triangle, if there ever was one. Your fate, at least for now, is to live. And no, that does not appear to be a fate that you've accepted. So get off your ass, exercise, check your blood sugar, eat some vegetables, etc. Once you see gains, I think you'll find that they suit you. No one lives forever, but not everyone lives well.
Jul 15, 2017 9:02 PM
0 0
I'm just going to blame QT's new haircut for all of the negative emotion in this thread.
Jul 15, 2017 9:41 PM
0 0
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN
Death Proof
YAWN

So fuck off.

Nigga, please.

Let's stipulate that I am a self-righteous dick. Let's also stipulate that I have fears. The former doesn't necessarily mean that everything I say is wrong. That latter isn't necessarily an irrational source of motivations. There are rational fears.

As we get older, we're supposed to get wiser, right? You're talking the tough talk of a younger man. I am not talking about anything "weaker" than prudential self-interest.

And to be clear, I don't think that you're calling for my help, per se. Unfortunately, posters like Janson appear to "respect" you too much to give a shit, but I get the sense that your frequent mention of your ailments may indicate that you're in pain and unhappy. I could be wrong. This could just be your shtick. Or maybe your just that bad-assed, whatever. I don't' really know.

You appear, however, not to have embraced anything. You've broken up with life, but been jilted by death. An odd love-triangle, if there ever was one. Your fate, at least for now, is to live. And no, that does not appear to be a fate that you've accepted. So get off your ass, exercise, check your blood sugar, eat some vegetables, etc. Once you see gains, I think you'll find that they suit you. No one lives forever, but not everyone lives well.

My god, are you still trying? Jesus christ it must bite you in the ass to be wrong. I can't even imagine the asshurt you must be experiencing. Amazing.
Jul 16, 2017 3:27 AM
0 0
He needs to make this a family movie. PG or bust.
Jul 16, 2017 6:05 PM
0 0
Sorcerer Supreme Nameless
Death ProofI am hoping that Sam Jackson mentions "voodoo bullshit" at some point.

It might just be his... meatiest role

It certainly is his... balls-iest.
Jul 17, 2017 11:42 AM
0 0
Janson JinnistanI'm just going to blame QT's new haircut for all of the negative emotion in this thread.

I'm afraid to search. Did he get a high top fade?
Jul 17, 2017 11:53 AM
0 0
Janson JinnistanI'm just going to blame QT's new haircut for all of the negative emotion in this thread.

It's like he combs it with fireworks!!!
Jul 17, 2017 11:57 AM
0 0
Rated NCC-1701

Something's faded, alright.

Jul 17, 2017 6:51 PM
0 0
Rumpled 4 Skin

It's like he combs it with fireworks!!!

Jul 17, 2017 6:53 PM
0 0
I do wish he'd just shave his head!!!
Jul 17, 2017 9:20 PM
0 0
Janson Jinnistan
Rated NCC-1701

Something's faded, alright.

I refuse for this to be merely coincidental.
Jul 18, 2017 8:29 PM
0 0
Rated NCC-1701

"Did you see a sign on the front of my house that said 'Dead Nigger Storage'?"

Jul 18, 2017 8:54 PM
0 0
Death Proof
Rated NCC-1701

"Did you see a sign on the front of my house that said 'Dead Nigger Storage'?"

QT: The game is over. Now you die... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
BLACK CHARACTER: Who da fuq you callin' a boy, muhfugga! Bitch, I'll snatch the weave off yo' dick!
QT: I-I mean... AFRICAAAAAAAN AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Jul 19, 2017 5:07 PM
0 0
speaking of which, does anybody here listen to the podcast You Must Remember This? 'cause it had a pretty good season involving Sharon Tate and the Manson murders.
Jul 19, 2017 7:33 PM
0 0
that's how I have my hair *shifty eyes*
Jul 19, 2017 9:12 PM
0 0