Let's talk about music you lovely fucks

The Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle is the most perennially overlooked Springsteen album, and I'd place it above at least a couple of those in the top five.
Jul 16, 2017 3:52 AM
0 0
Janson JinnistanThe Wild, The Innocent & The E Street Shuffle is the most perennially overlooked Springsteen album, and I'd place it above at least a couple of those in the top five.

That album is alright. I think Springsteen mostly came into his own on the Born to Run album like every other sane person.
Jul 16, 2017 3:55 AM
0 0
DetrimentalThat album is alright. I think Springsteen mostly came into his own on the Born to Run album like every other sane person.

I didn't say that it was better than Born To Run, but it's definitely better than Born in the USA.
Jul 16, 2017 4:01 AM
0 0
Janson Jinnistan
DetrimentalThat album is alright. I think Springsteen mostly came into his own on the Born to Run album like every other sane person.

I didn't say that it was better than Born To Run, but it's definitely better than Born in the USA.

Well I meant that his earliest albums weren't as good as the 5 I listed. You really don't think it's better than Born in the USA? I hope you're not saying that just because of how popular that album was.
Jul 16, 2017 4:03 AM
0 0
DetrimentalWell I meant that his earliest albums weren't as good as the 5 I listed. You really don't think it's better than Born in the USA? I hope you're not saying that just because of how popular that album was.

No, I mean there's a few songs on there that I can't stand - "Darlington County", "Bobby Jean", "I'm Going Down", and another couple that are just OK. I like every song on Wild & Innocent, and some of it - "Sandy", "57th Street", "Rosalita" - is in league with his best.
Jul 16, 2017 4:12 AM
0 0
Janson Jinnistan
DetrimentalWell I meant that his earliest albums weren't as good as the 5 I listed. You really don't think it's better than Born in the USA? I hope you're not saying that just because of how popular that album was.

No, I mean there's a few songs on there that I can't stand - "Darlington County", "Bobby Jean", "I'm Going Down", and another couple that are just OK. ?I like every song on Wild & Innocent, and some of it - "Sandy", "57th Street", "Rosalita" - is in league with his best.

"Working on the Highway" also is butt.
Jul 16, 2017 4:15 AM
0 0
Janson Jinnistan

No, I mean there's a few songs on there that I can't stand - "Darlington County", "Bobby Jean", "I'm Going Down", and another couple that are just OK. ?I like every song on Wild & Innocent, and some of it - "Sandy", "57th Street", "Rosalita" - is in league with his best.

I probably should relisten to Wild a couple more times. But judging from my first few initial listens he doesn't seem to have quite the same knack for arranging songs as he does with his later albums.
Jul 16, 2017 4:18 AM
0 0
Just listened to Tyler's new album and liked it a lot. His production has improved by the tenfold.
Jul 21, 2017 4:53 AM
0 0
DetrimentalJust listened to Tyler's new album and liked it a lot. His production has improved by the tenfold.

Just started listening to it! After this I'm going to listen the Meek Mill's newest album which I've been hearing very good things about. I'll report back to you late, Det.
Jul 23, 2017 12:32 AM
0 0
I'm listening to the Meek Mill album now, it's alright. Kind of monotonous actually. I prefer his mixtapes.
Jul 23, 2017 2:54 AM
0 0
I listened to Tyler. Liked it alright, but will probably take a couple more listens to flesh out my feelings. Started listening to Meek, and as usual the intro is fire, but I only listened to a couple more songs before I went to bed. Back to Tidal I go!
Jul 23, 2017 7:11 PM
0 0
You guys listening to the new French Montana album? It has some choice cuts and every song is at least decent. Which is pretty hard to do for such a long album.
Jul 23, 2017 10:13 PM
0 0
ej
French Montana? You mean the dude who assumed he was on par with Khloe Kardashian's basketball-playing boyfriends simply because he was her rebound guy? That dude actually makes good music?
Jul 23, 2017 10:26 PM
0 0
ejFrench Montana? You mean the dude who assumed he was on par with Khloe Kardashian's basketball-playing boyfriends simply because he was her rebound guy? That dude actually makes good music?

I like his mixtapes a lot, his albums aren't as good but they're still fun to listen to.
Jul 23, 2017 10:34 PM
0 0