Dale2007 Horniest 'Fantasy' characters in movie list

Original Poster
Be warned! If you are coming in here looking for a highly perfected list... turn away now!

This list comes from my pure un-intelligentual lust of certain fantasy characters.

Some are from great movies, some from crappy movies... who cares! They made me move in my jeans and that's all that counts!

Thus... here I present the 'fantasy' characters that have tweeked my inner thighs!

Warning: I don't know half the information or names - so please don't take this list seriously. I mean, I do have a 'thing' for these characters, but it's all in good fun!
Jun 19, 2017 11:15 AM
0 0
dale2007Be warned! If you are coming in here looking for a highly perfected list... turn away now!

This list comes from my pure un-intelligentual lust of certain fantasy characters.

Some are from great movies, some from crappy movies... who cares! They made me move in my jeans and that's all that counts!

Thus... here I present the 'fantasy' characters that have tweeked my inner thighs!

Warning: I don't know half the information or names - so please don't take this list seriously. I mean, I do have a 'thing' for these characters, but it's all in good fun!

You clearly speak english reasonably well so I'll ask yet again: why do you keep posting here? You know you've been banned countless times. Explain yourself and stop being a coward.
Jun 19, 2017 12:14 PM
0 0
Come on, pussy. Put up your list. What's wrong, coward? Did I scare you off, you nutter? Let your hate flooooooooow.

Jul 11, 2017 3:33 PM
0 0