Suggestion for indoor playing toys for kids

Original Poster
I was looking for some amazing indoor play toys for my 2 and 4 year old boys. I need opinions that points to some special kinds of equipments where i couldn't find any toys available or i've seen are extra ordinary !!
May 8, 2017 11:00 AM
0 0
There are a lot of fun toys and playing apparatus to keep children entertained for hours including ball pools, slides, rope bridges, crawl tubes etc..
May 8, 2017 11:53 AM
0 0
Cheap and easy game: Two Boys Enter, One Boy Leaves. Their weapons are their imaginations. And whatever is lying around. Teaches valuable survival skills (to one of them, anyway).
May 8, 2017 12:02 PM
0 0
ej

May 8, 2017 1:25 PM
0 0
Emy FrancisThere are a lot of fun toys and playing apparatus to keep children entertained for hours including ball pools, slides, rope bridges, crawl tubes etc..

I would like to know more about the ball pool. Is it like a pool full of balls?
May 9, 2017 3:54 AM
0 0
priya saran
Emy FrancisThere are a lot of fun toys and playing apparatus to keep children entertained for hours including ball pools, slides, rope bridges, crawl tubes etc..

Yes, but save you the hassle and legal trouble, he's talking about plastic ones.
May 9, 2017 3:57 AM
0 0
priya saran

Ball pools are great places for children to have fun ,learn to relax etc.The brightly colored balls create a rainbow sea of fun and entice people of all ages into the therapy environment. Refer this linkhttp://www.softplayinternational.com/wp-content/themes/icoach/images/5.jpg
May 9, 2017 4:17 AM
0 0
Emy Francis
priya saran

Ball pools are great places for children to have fun ,learn to relax etc.The brightly colored balls create a rainbow sea of fun and entice people of all ages into the therapy environment.http://www.softplayinternational.com/wp-content/themes/icoach/images/5.jpg

Just a naturally occurring conversation about ball pools in the old Off Topic section.
May 9, 2017 4:24 AM
0 0
There are a lot of great toys for children, including the all-natural, consumer-friendly plumbus.
May 9, 2017 4:42 AM
0 0
MeowThere are a lot of great toys for children, including the all-natural, consumer-friendly plumbus.

What's a plumbus? Do you have any more details? My children are sick of the off-brand legos I made for them? Any more info I should know??
May 9, 2017 4:42 AM
0 0
Meow
MeowThere are a lot of great toys for children, including the all-natural, consumer-friendly plumbus.

What's a plumbus? Do you have any more details? My children are sick of the off-brand legos I made for them? Any more info I should know??

Well yes, a plumbus is great for the whole family. Everyone has a plubmus. If you need a guide, follow this:?http://imgur.com/6LKIG44
May 9, 2017 4:45 AM
0 0
Meow
priya saran

Yes, but save you the hassle and legal trouble, he's talking about plastic ones.

But plastic will be safe right ?
I just need something which will be odd from the other usual toys and must be very interesting too.
May 9, 2017 4:45 AM
0 0
priya saran
Meow
priya saran

But plastic will be safe right ?
I just need something which will be odd from the other usual toys and must be very interesting too.

Overexposure to plastic turns children into lesbian werewolves. I'm hoping for that outcome, but not every parent is so excited by that prospect. It's a very tricky situation-- do you hover over your kids like a maniac, or just relax and accept that maybe they'll turn into lesbian werewolves? If this is too much for you, it's always possible to kill your children before you face this really AWKWARD! choice.
May 9, 2017 4:49 AM
0 0
Drown them in a ball pit.
May 9, 2017 4:50 AM
0 0
MeowDrown them in a ball pit.

When studied, every adult at age 35 was ambivalent about whether or not the toys they played with as a child helped them understand and work through the challenges of adulthood. Those who drowned in a ball pit at age 5, however, were unanimous in their answer. The silence was very telling.
May 9, 2017 4:56 AM
0 0
Emy Francis
priya saran

Ball pools are great places for children to have fun ,learn to relax etc.The brightly colored balls create a rainbow sea of fun and entice people of all ages into the therapy environment. Refer this linkhttp://www.softplayinternational.com/wp-content/themes/icoach/images/5.jpg

I am interested in setting up a plastic ball pool pit at my home. However, I am a little concerned about the netting and the dangers involved (broken or dislocated fingers or toes/ choking/rope burns, etc.). Should I instead go with a Pexiglass container in place of the netting? What would be the difference in cost? And, do I need to add additional insurance for when the neighbor kids come over to play in the ball pit, or will my renter's insurance that I have for my apartment cover me? Thanks.
May 9, 2017 5:09 AM
0 0
May 9, 2017 5:12 AM
0 0
May 9, 2017 5:27 AM
0 0
Emy Francis
priya saran

I was looking for some odd kind of toys where not easily available in the market. I think ball pools are common. Anyway thank you for your suggestion.
May 9, 2017 6:33 AM
0 0
priya saran
Emy Francis
priya saran

I was looking for some odd kind of toys where not easily available in the market. I think ball pools are common. Anyway thank you for your suggestion.

Indoor soft play Areas are a wonderful entertainment options for family.These specifically designed areas offer the ideal environment for children of all ages to practice and improve their communication skills, play interact in a safe environment with other children and simply having fun.Refer this link
http://www.funridersindia.com/indoor-soft-play
May 9, 2017 6:57 AM
0 0