Happy Easter! How many rabbits did you spray paint dicks on today?

Original Poster
I'm sure you're busy spending time with your family hunting down rabbits and spraying dicks on their backs. Tradition keeps us grounded, right? The Meow family had a good haul. Twelve rabbits and four toddlers.
Apr 16, 2017 8:08 PM
0 0
I'm from Tennessee and I need a Facebook tool that filters out posts with the word "risen."
Apr 17, 2017 5:36 AM
0 0
ej
Wow, thanks Facebook for the update on Kale and Ginger's organic egg hunt at the farmers' market! Red cabbage and blueberries make great all-natural egg coloring, you say? Pinned!
Apr 17, 2017 1:08 PM
0 0
ej
Oh well, I guess it beats last year's ill-advised "mic hunt."
Apr 17, 2017 1:10 PM
0 0
ej
As for me, I had to relocate my son's egg hunt to the park, as the landlord, the only person with the key to the backyard area, was away. Cackling winos made off with three or four of the eggs. It was a surprisingly well-orchestrated assault, with one swooping in and swiping while I was chasing another one away. Good times.
Apr 17, 2017 1:20 PM
0 0
ejAs for me, I had to relocate my son's egg hunt to the park, as the landlord, the only person with the key to the backyard area, was away. Cackling winos made off with three or four of the eggs. It was a surprsingly well-orchestrated assault, with one swooping in and swiping while I was chasing another one away. Good times.

I'm unsure of how much of this story is true. All of it? None of it? There needs to be a podcast.
Apr 17, 2017 2:06 PM
0 0
Infinitus CorsairI'm from Tennessee and I need a Facebook tool that filters out posts with the word "risen."

You might be missing out on some pretty good pizza dough recipes.
Apr 17, 2017 3:47 PM
0 0
ej
Zuben
ejAs for me, I had to relocate my son's egg hunt to the park, as the landlord, the only person with the key to the backyard area, was away. Cackling winos made off with three or four of the eggs. It was a surprsingly well-orchestrated assault, with one swooping in and swiping while I was chasing another one away. Good times.

I'm unsure of how much of this story is true. All of it? None of it? There needs to be a podcast.

Uh, it's true, buddy; you better believe it.

My landlord was at her daughter's country house in Chaves, and she took the keys with her.

The fucking weird thing about all of this is that Chaves means "keys."

Believe it . . . . . . . . . . . or not.
Apr 18, 2017 12:27 PM
0 0
ejOh well, I guess it beats last year's ill-advised "mic hunt."

I looked everywhere I only found a mic hunt in my pants but this year I attempted to draw more twats on a bout 15 bunnys before they all bit me... Like every one of them.
Apr 21, 2017 1:52 AM
0 0