Anybody within the RottenTomatoes community really dislike the Fast and the Furious Franchise?!

BobHarrisNo way dude, they got a submarine in this cut.

that made me lolz forreal xD
Mar 19, 2017 3:39 AM
0 0
I don't have strong feelings towards it one way or the other. I remember seeing the first one back in the day and thinking it was pretty boring/mediocre, but although I hate the street-race subculture, I didn't have any strong dislike towards the film. Caught Fast & Furious on TV after the hype of the later films started, and thought it was mostly ok. Then I saw Fast Five because of all the hype (and because it was mostly filmed here) and I thought it was pretty darn good and fun. I will probably check the last ones at some point, just on the strength of Five.
Mar 19, 2017 4:17 PM
0 0
I've only seen the first, but I'm waiting to read the novels. Something about "fam" and "living for this shit" and "you keep what you kill". Too deep for my blood.
Mar 19, 2017 4:17 PM
0 0
Rated NCC-1701I've only seen the first, but I'm waiting to read the novels. ?Something about "fam" and "living for this shit" and "you keep what you kill". ?Too deep for my blood.

haha its too deep for me to intellectually understand... thats probably why I hate it... cause I'm just too dumb
Mar 19, 2017 4:39 PM
0 0
They've been guilty pleasures of mine for a while now. Fast Five was a great heist flick. I appreciate they keep trying to reinvent the franchise but frankly it seems to have worn out its welcome after the pitch perfect ending to 7.?

The new movie where they are racing on ice with a tank looks down right silly.
Mar 20, 2017 3:57 PM
0 0
What works for me is that they eventually dropped the street racing douchiness of the first movie, and turned it into a series featuring awesome stunts with cars. ?I just watch to see what they come up with next.

Ramping from one skyscraper to another in the trailer is what finally got me to check out the entire series.
Mar 22, 2017 2:54 PM
0 0
RookWhat works for me is that they eventually dropped the street racing douchiness of the first movie, and turned it into a series featuring awesome stunts with cars. ?I just watch to see what they come up with next.

Ramping from one skyscraper to another in the trailer is what finally got me to check out the entire series.

Didn't that happen in Black Moon Rising, with the youngest Tommy Lee Jones you'll ever see, as well as the thinnest car in all of creation?
Mar 22, 2017 4:08 PM
0 0