Listen to YouTube gamer JonTron straight up argue for white supremacy for 47 minutes

Original Poster
Oops-I meant 1 hour 20 minutes (I listened to all of JonTron's appearance). This is fun: https://youtu.be/6RQA9GZprqM

This has prompted the latest series of rich, YouTube gamer white guys to shriek in hysteria that the media wants to destroy them and doesn't understand their humanity. Their arguments unintentionally are very similar to self-identified white nationalists/supremacists who believe that the media (Jews) hate white men and are attempt to destroy white civilization.
Mar 15, 2017 5:37 PM
0 0
No, of course nobody is going to spend 47 minutes watching that.
Mar 15, 2017 5:38 PM
0 0
NimChimpskyNo, of course nobody is going to spend 47 minutes watching that.

I already have jackass. We Hunted the Mammoth covered this and I read the blog religiously. If you are not following this stuff you can't understand what is happening in this country.
Mar 15, 2017 7:15 PM
0 0
Facebook User

I already have jackass. We Hunted the Mammoth covered this and I read the blog religiously. If you are not following this stuff you can't understand what is happening in this country.

I don't care what you do or think.
Mar 15, 2017 7:18 PM
0 0
NimChimpsky
Facebook User

I don't care what you do or think.

your universal was in fact wrong. that's the point.
Mar 15, 2017 7:25 PM
0 0
Oh, great.

Nim, listen while you cook some stupid ass meal like quinoa or whatever you'd make. Otherwise, you seem racist.
Mar 15, 2017 8:31 PM
0 0
Facebook User

Maybe you did, and maybe you didn't. There is no way for anyone reading your claims about your own life to know if you are lying or not. Luckily, no on cares.
Mar 15, 2017 9:08 PM
0 0
I'm not going to watch it, but I'm grateful people like Angelo exist to keep tabs on the cesspool.
Mar 15, 2017 10:31 PM
0 0
Sometime around Gamergate, a cultural exchange and blending occurred between manosphere misogynists, 4chan-ish trolling nerd/geek subcultures, white supremacists, and far-right political activists. I'd love to see a definitive book on the sociology of this phenomenon. I'm sure it would be fascinating to read about how Encyclopedia Dramatica readers decided that being an actual fascist isn't such a bad idea.

These people have become quite influential in conservative culture and hold a lot of influence in the government, so it's significant to know what's going on there. It's a big deal and I imagine it would be exciting and scary for someone who followed this cultural development in real time.

But yeah, I'm probably not going to spend an hour on that video.
Mar 15, 2017 11:42 PM
0 0
Here's an article summarizing the debate, along with a few (of the many) choice quotes from JonTron:

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2017/03/15/racist-youtuber-jontron-is-even-more-racist-than-people-already-thought-he-was/

-Wealthy blacks...commit more crime than poor whites, that's a fact.
-What is so offensive about white people saying they'd like to preserve their demographic majority??
-It's clear that whites are not allowed to speak up against their demographic um...oblivion.
-[Whites] are not being killed, they're being displaced. You are the same guy who says that Europeans displaced the native Americans but apparently, when other people do it to white Americans, it's okay because fuck white people.
-Why is it when the chinese were trying to colonise tibet, why was that a save tibet situation but when it's white people? I'm using an analogy to try to give a parallel situation so you can see the hypocrisy.
-There is an absolute disproportionate of crime committed to whites by nonwhites. There's no arguing that, that's just FBI statistics. But white people are not allowed to address this because it's called racist by people like you.
-I don't recall Trump ever saying anything explicitly racist.
-Nobody wants to become a minority in their own country. Why is it bad if they (whites) remain a majority??
-Not all Mexicans are going to go on welfare but a lot of them are going to commit crimes. The El Salvadoreans are going to create the MS13 gangs.
-These days the confederate flag has been banned, they're burning american flags in the streets. And I think immigration policies that haven't been the smartest are partially to blame for that.
-We've gotten rid of discrimination in our western countries. If you don't think we've gotten rid of discrimination, you're living in a fantasy land.
-This oppression in America, it doesn't exist.

And here's a legitimately fun video of two guys breaking down all the crazy stuff JonTron said (the quotes above don't even cover 1/4 of it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R02k1sQpc2k

And somewhat surprisingly, even JonTron's fans have been turning against him and unsubscribing him in droves. It takes a lot for YouTube gamers to get their fans angry when it comes to displaying racism/sexism.
Mar 16, 2017 2:25 AM
0 0
Readable!
Mar 16, 2017 2:29 AM
0 0
NimChimpskyReadable!

I have to delete all the bad formatting RT gives on this. Which wouldn't be a problem if we went to Kateland like I said, Nim. In fact, you seem rather eager to avoid racism amongst gamers, and by staying on this forum you make it harder for people to consume racist gamer news. I think you're racist.
Mar 16, 2017 2:36 AM
0 0
Facebook User

Republican voters lean older. The alt-right contingent are among the young where they are heavily heavily outnumbered by left wingers. The "4chan won Trump the Presidency" doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny. The average Trump voter is a stupid old man who probably just votes for the candidate with an R next to his name, not a stupid young man who is enthusiastically racist and throws around race stats he can't source. Trump having performed similarly to Romney attests to Trump not representing some special uprising driven by the alt-right (they just love him).

The alt-right are basically an internet phenomena that are louder than they are large.
Mar 17, 2017 1:29 AM
0 0
Zuben
Facebook User

Maybe you did, and maybe you didn't. There is no way for anyone reading your claims about your own life to know if you are lying or not. Luckily, no on cares.

Telling me repeatedly you don't care sure shows indifference.

And Hey Angelo linked to a blog post I referenced umprompted...sure demostrates knowledge of the content of the video.
Mar 17, 2017 1:49 AM
0 0
David Bronson
Facebook User

Republican voters lean older. The alt-right contingent are among the young where they are heavily heavily outnumbered by left wingers. The "4chan won Trump the Presidency" doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny. The average Trump voter is a stupid old man who probably just votes for the candidate with an R next to his name, not a stupid young man who is enthusiastically racist and throws around race stats he can't source. Trump having performed similarly to Romney attests to Trump not representing some special uprising driven by the alt-right (they just love him).

The alt-right are basically an internet phenomena that are louder than they are large.

Nothing in this links up with anything I claimed. The Alt Right has a guy in the white house. I don't care how small the number is, they are greatly influencing actually policy. Oh and they ruin everything they touch. Or in the case of the US killed the Republic.

EDIT: Furthermore, we know that public opinion is unbelivably shallow. We have know this since the 50's. Large swarths of conservative culture is muting into this stuff. So sure demographically Trump won on the backs of the Romney voters...but the Romney voters themselves have harden into quasi-white nationalist now.
Mar 17, 2017 1:53 AM
0 0
Esoteric AllusionSometime around Gamergate, a cultural exchange and blending occurred between manosphere misogynists, 4chan-ish trolling nerd/geek subcultures, white supremacists, and far-right political activists. I'd love to see a definitive book on the sociology of this phenomenon. I'm sure it would be fascinating to read about how ?Encyclopedia Dramatica readers decided that being an actual fascist isn't such a bad idea.

These people have become quite influential in conservative culture and hold a lot of influence in the government, so it's significant to know what's going on there. It's a big deal and I imagine it would be exciting and scary for someone who followed this cultural development in real time.

But yeah, I'm probably not going to spend an hour on that video.

And the Bad Puppies/Sad Puppies as well. All roads lead through Vox Day.
Mar 17, 2017 1:54 AM
0 0
I'm not up to date on stuff but this made the news (kinda).

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/16/14942624/jontron-youtube-child-celebrity-racism
Mar 17, 2017 7:42 AM
0 0