I'm starting to loathe the actions of President Trump

May I PLEASE describe even after all this shit what state of life I'd like to see the Cheeto in chief in?
Apr 21, 2017 7:21 AM
0 0
May I PLEASE describe even after all this shit what state of life I'd like to see the Cheeto in chief in?
Apr 21, 2017 7:26 AM
0 0
crumbsroomSo, Ben Organa is the least interesting troll in the history of RT, right? I guess the weird Square M arguments with himself about Christopher Nolan is marginally weird enough to make fun of, but this dull ass anti Americanism is clearly his last gasp at getting some kind of lukewarm notoriety. Right?

It did take him quite some time to post here. He's probably running out of anti-America articles to post here since he does it all the time.
Apr 21, 2017 7:02 PM
0 0
Trump's interview with The Associated Press. just to stay in the loop

https://apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83

I'm also kinda worried that this whole Russia stuff will yield bupkis and then the Democractic Party will look like a bunch of Russophobic conspiracy theorists. of course if Trump's taxes come out and a bunch of stuff can be traced to Russia, it's just going to be bad optics, conspiracy or not. gotta find some healthy distractions in the meantime, argghhh
Apr 24, 2017 4:56 AM
0 0
Oxnard MontalvoTrump's interview with The Associated Press. just to stay in the loop

https://apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83

I'm also kinda worried that this whole Russia stuff will yield bupkis and then the Democractic Party will look like a bunch of Russophobic conspiracy theorists. of course if Trump's taxes come out and a bunch of stuff can be traced to Russia, it's just going to be bad optics, conspiracy or not. gotta find some healthy distractions in the meantime, argghhh

So disturbing.

A couple of fact checks are needed but the takeaway seems to be that 1) Obama sucks, 2) Leaks!, 3) I beat Hillary so bad, 4) The press hates me, and 5) Trump considers his ability to not watch cable news as an "accomplishment".

My favorite part was near the end when he shows that he judges his presidency on ratings: "I've created something where people watching". Reminds me of the DaddyoFive videos.
Apr 24, 2017 9:36 PM
0 0

If no one has photoshopped two bananas into this picture, then it only proves what a filthy racist culture we live in.
Apr 25, 2017 11:22 PM
0 0
Janson Jinnistan

If no one has photoshopped two bananas into this picture, then it only proves what a filthy racist culture we live in.

Are you using "bananas" as a pseudonym for dicks? Because my minds goes straight to dicks. Did I even use the work pseudonym right?
Apr 25, 2017 11:25 PM
0 0
Obi SpenobiBecause my minds goes straight to dicks.

I know it does. But that's the easy way to go. I'm saying he looks like a goddamn ape, and all of those people who photoshopped simian-themed memes of the Obamas while claiming not to be racist need to bone up (so to speak) and show and prove.

But, sure, dicks would be nice, but they have to be tiny for scale.
Apr 25, 2017 11:35 PM
0 0
Janson Jinnistan
Obi SpenobiBecause my minds goes straight to dicks.

I know it does. ?But that's the easy way to go. ?I'm saying he looks like a goddamn ape, and all of those people who photoshopped simian-themed memes of the Obamas while claiming not to be racist need to bone up (so to speak) and show and prove.

But, sure, dicks would be nice, but they have to be tiny for scale.

I don't know Janson, bananas are pretty phallic.

Apr 26, 2017 12:15 AM
0 0
A new poll confirms the obvious. American voters ARE as stupid as you assumed.

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/26/are-american-voters-actually-this-stupid-a-new-poll-suggests-the-answer-may-be-yes/
Apr 26, 2017 5:35 PM
0 0
America is dumb, y'all
Apr 26, 2017 5:43 PM
0 0
Trump wants to give "public" monuments back to "the people". I assume he has some specific people in mind.

I don't really believe that poll (hide your erection, Ben). Trump supporters are not stupid about their economic interests, it's only that so many of them, as well as many in the media, simply cannot bring themselves to acknowledge the ugly truth that they deliberately decided to prioritize racism - what they see as preserving the racial character of the country - over economics. I imagine many of them have given up, and voting for Trump was a sabotage vote, but, again, spite while not constructive is not necessarily due to ignorance of the options. And again, there's just a resistance to acknowledging exactly what this motive is. Calling them stupid, as if they were incapable of making these priorities and decisions, is condescending and, really, kind of an easy excuse. Maybe we should take them at their word that they really are racist and spiteful. Or really, really looking forward to those tax cuts. (All of this post-election analysis badly underestimates Trump's support among the rich.)

Most of that poll's projections are based on a poor showing for Hillary, but the article never bothers to delve into why she was a weak candidate and why she had such trouble connecting with people's aspirations and political goals. Like Hillary herself (Shattered is pretty dishy, but revealing), Salon seems to be in denial on this matter. The fact that a sliver of her voters are disheartened after this election is not quite enough proof that the popular vote would flip if held today. Even better, of course, would be a better candidate against Trump, but, as we can see with clownish clarity, it's almost as if the Dems are determined to keep losing.

I liked the phrase "civic literacy", and, yes, Americans are flunking that test. Almost as if there's been a bi-partisan degradation of public education over last 15-20 years.
Apr 26, 2017 6:50 PM
0 0
I'm starting to fear the inevitability of an 8-year Trump presidency.
Apr 26, 2017 9:43 PM
0 0
Janson JinnistanWell, look at the USAToday stepping up to the journalistic plate. Trump continues to produce all kinds of strange side effects.

Their review today of the extensive ties between Russian and ex-Soviet state oligarchs and money laundering through Trump properties in America makes for quite a read, and conveniently compresses most of the actors into one sheet.

USATodayThe president and his companies have been linked to at least 10 wealthy former Soviet businessmen with alleged ties to criminal organizations or money laundering.

USATodayDealings with Russian oligarchs concern law enforcement because many of those super-wealthy people are generally suspected of corrupt practices as a result of interconnected relationships among Russia's business elite, government security services and criminal gangs, according to former U.S. prosecutor Ken McCallion, as well as Steven Hall, a former CIA chief of Russian operations.

"Anybody who is an oligarch or is in any position of power in Russia got it because (President) Vladimir Putin or somebody in power saw some reason to give that person that job," Hall said in an interview. "All the organized crime figures I've ever heard of (in Russia) all have deep connections and are tied in with people in government."

USAToday"The FBI is always concerned if public officials can be blackmailed," McCallion said. "It's Russian-laundered money from people who operate under the good graces of President Putin. If these people pull the plug on the Trump Organization, it would go down pretty quickly."

USAToday has a great follow-up on this that flew under the radar, again showing how Trump's real estate is a perfect vehicle for influence-peddling.

USAToday"Anyone seeking to influence the president could set up an anonymous company and purchase his property," said Heather Lowe, director of government affairs at Global Financial Integrity, a D.C.-based group aimed at curbing illicit financial transactions. "It's a big black box, and the system is failing as a check for conflicts of interest."

Since Election Day, records show Trump companies have sold at least 14 luxury condos and home-building lots for about $23 million. Half were sold to limited liability companies. No names were listed in deeds, obscuring buyers' identities.

Since launching his White House bid, Trump's companies have sold at least 58 units nationwide for about $90 million. Almost half of those sold to LLCs.
Apr 26, 2017 11:35 PM
0 0
Popsicle PeteI'm starting to fear the inevitability of an 8-year Trump presidency.

I'm not worrying about 2020 until at least 2019.
Apr 27, 2017 12:11 AM
0 0
Janson JinnistanTrump wants to give "public" monuments back to "the people". ?I assume he has some specific people in mind.

I don't really believe that poll (hide your erection, Ben). ?Trump supporters are not stupid about their economic interests, it's only that so many of them, as well as many in the media, simply cannot bring themselves to acknowledge the ugly truth that they deliberately decided to prioritize racism - what they see as preserving the racial character of the country - over economics. ?I imagine many of them have given up, and voting for Trump was a sabotage vote, but, again, spite while not constructive is not necessarily due to ignorance of the options. ?And again, there's just a resistance to acknowledging exactly what this motive is. ?Calling them stupid, as if they were incapable of making these priorities and decisions, is condescending and, really, kind of an easy excuse. ?Maybe we should take them at their word that they really are racist and spiteful. ?Or really, really looking forward to those tax cuts. ?(All of this post-election analysis badly underestimates Trump's support among the rich.)

Most of that poll's projections are based on a poor showing for Hillary, but the article never bothers to delve into why she was a weak candidate and why she had such trouble connecting with people's aspirations and political goals. ?Like Hillary herself (Shattered is pretty dishy, but revealing), Salon seems to be in denial on this matter. ?The fact that a sliver of her voters are disheartened after this election is not quite enough proof that the popular vote would flip if held today. ?Even better, of course, would be a better candidate against Trump, but, as we can see with clownish clarity, it's almost as if the Dems are determined to keep losing.

I liked the phrase "civic literacy", and, yes, Americans are flunking that test. ?Almost as if there's been a bi-partisan degradation of public education over last 15-20 years.

So, Muricans aren't dumb, but vile and racist? But racism is often a trait of the ignorant.
Bipartisan? The dems wanna destroy schools too?
Apr 27, 2017 12:18 AM
0 0
Ben OrganaSo, Muricans aren't dumb, but vile and racist?

You have this abstract difficulty with absolutes.

Ben OrganaBut racism is often a trait of the ignorant.

Nonsense. There's a ton of academic racism.

Ben OrganaBipartisan? The dems wanna destroy schools too?

Uh, google, bitch. Yes, Dems voted overwhelmingly for No Child Left Behind, and continue to support charter schools as an alternative rather than an enhancement of public education. You may be confused because the Teachers' Union almost exclusively supports the Democratic Party, but that's until you find out how many teachers hate the union and how much of the stagnation in the education administrations are their fault.
Apr 27, 2017 12:55 AM
0 0
god I am surprised by and I love Stephen Colbert's character Tuck Buxford a satire on Alex Jones.
Its just so freaking brilliant. I've never seen anyone try to do Alex Jones. And when I am in my room
not not looking at the TV he sounds like Alex Jones. Its fantastic.
Apr 27, 2017 1:24 AM
0 0
Robin McDonaldgod I am surprised by and I love Stephen Colbert's character Tuck Buxford a satire on Alex Jones.
Its just so freaking brilliant. I've never seen anyone try to do Alex Jones. And when I am in my room
not not looking at the TV he sounds like Alex Jones. Its fantastic.

And then he busts out the chili....
Apr 27, 2017 1:37 AM
0 0
I've been reading too many conspiracy theories lately. Everybody is working with the Russians!
Apr 27, 2017 3:49 AM
0 0