Is Looka dead?

MeowI'm glad you're getting into a program. I've had friends who were addicted to pills or heroin who have gotten and remained clean. I don't know anything about what you're going into, but I can tell you: suboxone works and it works very well. I'm rooting for you, Justin.

How are you guys logging in, again? I managed to earlier, but now I'm locked out because of screwing up the password th at I believe is correct.?
And thanks, Meow, was definitely nice to see you were here. As far as Suboxone and related meds, I thought they were the jam and a welcome answer, until I went through a 5 day detox a month ago (before my mood going haywire and stupidly checking myself out). This program's main meds were Transzine (chlorazepate) and phenobarbital. They basically knock me the fuck out for a day (I already had a hellish 24 hours or so of essentially untreated withdrawal under my belt at that point). Was so out, I didn't feel shit. About the time I would begin to get hints of feelbad, boom another round, plus vitamins and what not, I was horribly dehydrated. Blood looked like pink icing and would have been sort of humorous if I hadn't snapped out of a daze and realized it was slowly dribbling out of my vain. Ugh. On this regimen, which was quickly tapered down with almost zero discomfort on my end, I was feeling ballstastic by day 3 and stuffing my face with actual food before being more than glad to poopie. I shall be going back to this hospital for the withdrawal phase, no doubt.
Oct 12, 2017 9:19 PM
0 0
What's the matter Looka, can't handle your heroin? Also, this spring my best friend from highschool died from a fentanyl overdose so my recommendation would be to not do opioids. I hope that helps!
Oct 12, 2017 9:28 PM
0 0
ZubenWhat's the matter Looka, can't handle your heroin? Also, this spring my best friend from highschool died from a fentanyl overdose so my recommendation would be to not do opioids. I hope that helps!

Seems like I may have saw you make mention of that shortly before I flushed Facebook for good. Certainly sorry to hear that, amd unfortunately they won't be the last with the massive amounts of that crap and it's analogues that have been and will continue to be brought through our terrible, porous borders since the U.S. in particular can't seem to tuck dick and build a real man's wall. The realest. What wall. Mmmm.?
Not to make light, but I'm a Snapchat god these days, joined the new beta for Android last night, further flexing my snapnuts.
Oct 12, 2017 9:37 PM
0 0
alookawithnoname
MeowI'm glad you're getting into a program. I've had friends who were addicted to pills or heroin who have gotten and remained clean. I don't know anything about what you're going into, but I can tell you: suboxone works and it works very well. I'm rooting for you, Justin.

How are you guys logging in, again? I managed to earlier, but now I'm locked out because of screwing up the password th at I believe is correct.?
And thanks, Meow, was definitely nice to see you were here. As far as Suboxone and related meds, I thought they were the jam and a welcome answer, until I went through a 5 day detox a month ago (before my mood going haywire and stupidly checking myself out). This program's main meds were Transzine (chlorazepate) and phenobarbital. They basically knock me the fuck out for a day (I already had a hellish 24 hours or so of essentially untreated withdrawal under my belt at that point). Was so out, I didn't feel shit. About the time I would begin to get hints of feelbad, boom another round, plus vitamins and what not, I was horribly dehydrated. Blood looked like pink icing and would have been sort of humorous if I hadn't snapped out of a daze and realized it was slowly dribbling out of my vain. Ugh. On this regimen, which was quickly tapered down with almost zero discomfort on my end, I was feeling ballstastic by day 3 and stuffing my face with actual food before being more than glad to poopie. I shall be going back to this hospital for the withdrawal phase, no doubt.

Holy crap that's fucking intense. The people I know who have gone on suboxone basically did a day or two of withdrawal and then went on the strip. I had a norco period but I never got bad, I'm just lucky in that regard. A friend of mine did heroin for two decades and it got to the point where he was taking blood from his leg and injecting it into his arm hoping at least the ritual would do something. He was prostituting himself and stealing john's wallets. He hasn't done opiates in years. When he turned 50 he cried and told me he never expected to make it that long. Heroin is a bad drug.
Oct 12, 2017 10:16 PM
0 0
seriouslylookahowdoyounothaveaname
ZubenWhat's the matter Looka, can't handle your heroin? Also, this spring my best friend from highschool died from a fentanyl overdose so my recommendation would be to not do opioids. I hope that helps!

Seems like I may have saw you make mention of that shortly before I flushed Facebook for good. Certainly sorry to hear that, amd unfortunately they won't be the last with the massive amounts of that crap and it's analogues that have been and will continue to be brought through our terrible, porous borders since the U.S. in particular can't seem to tuck dick and build a real man's wall. The realest. What wall. Mmmm.?
Not to make light, but I'm a Snapchat god these days, joined the new beta for Android last night, further flexing my snapnuts.

Get on twitter, where I became momentarily famous among Netflix fans.
Oct 12, 2017 10:17 PM
0 0
Man, I don't care about the beer. Seriously. Glad you're doing well, though, and hopefully on the road to improvement.
Oct 12, 2017 10:38 PM
0 0
Man, rehab turned Looka into Gigantopithecus.
Oct 12, 2017 11:22 PM
0 0
Congrats on not being dead.
Oct 12, 2017 11:24 PM
0 0
Dang looka, sorry to hear about all of this. Let's hope you don't die between now and when I die. In fact none of you do that. Well except Hazelrabbit, he can die between now and five seconds from now for all I care.
Oct 13, 2017 12:09 AM
0 0
This wasn't as easy a call, but I believe Looka will join KE8 in outliving Booze.
Oct 13, 2017 12:28 AM
0 0
ej
PaquitoThis wasn't as easy a call, but believe Looka will join KE8 in outliving Booze.

Every man dies. But not every man truly lives, then dies, lives some more, almost dies, almost dies again, then technically dies (again) a few days later, then relocates to Caracas, lives, and then dies. For good; truly.

Also, good to hear from you, Looka. Truly.
Oct 13, 2017 12:53 AM
0 0
neumdaddyMan, I don't care about the beer. Seriously. Glad you're doing well, though, and hopefully on the road to improvement.

I was pretty sure you weren't still sweating the beer at this point, but between that and my long absence, who knows?

Weird that the guy that's locked up locally gets mentioned. I had no idea, and why would I really, until word got back around to me that a couple of former acquaintances of mine were telling people I was in jail for "some bad stuff, man", and supposedly refused to believe I was in fact a free man, as the person they apparently wanted to convince the most was seeing and/or talking to me daily at the time and knew better. Gotta love some classic, slanderous druggie mumblings.
Guess I'm stuck with this account for now
Oct 13, 2017 8:42 AM
0 0
PaquitoThis wasn't as easy a call, but believe Looka will join KE8 in outliving Booze.

Perhaps, but my biggest concern is living to see the day when modern medicine might finally be able to explain why you, or anyone ever, would choose to remain conjoined with such an awful avatar.
Oct 13, 2017 8:56 AM
0 0
Well, Looka here. I'm glad to see you didn't get hit with that pachy-smack, man. Take care of what you got.
Oct 13, 2017 9:52 AM
0 0

My father made it to motherfucking 86, and he drank every day, made his own wine and beer and washing machine sake, no fucker like KE8 or Looka outlives me just because they're fat but drink less.
Oct 13, 2017 9:57 AM
0 0
You don't know me, but wish you the best.
Oct 13, 2017 10:26 AM
0 0
ej
booze

My father made it to motherfucking 86, and he dank every day, made his own wine and beer and washing machine sake,No fucker like KE8 or Looka outlives me just because they're fat.

Dang. How old was your dad when he had you? Like as old as Angelo's dad was when he had him? (AM's dad is now 106.)
Oct 13, 2017 12:08 PM
0 0
Logging in via my phone has been hit and miss at best, and now the goddamn keyboard has ceased to function entirely. I'm posting this from a library, or "lie-berry" for anyone like IC or his cousin-girlfriend that may be familiar with the types I'm surrounded by in this book dumpster that's shaped like a building for some reason. I'm hopefully leaving for detox today, but my past psych unit stints, lack of a current psych doc and so on are making it difficult, as the dual-diagnosis facilities which accept y insurance stay booked up, and other places aren't setup to handle patients that might also require psychiatric attention. Many won't even consider admitting you, but if they do you essentially have to lie to them (even if they already know the truth) so their ass is covered and aren't liable if any issues do arise. Rather disheartening to say the least, I meet.. hang n gotta go
Oct 13, 2017 7:57 PM
0 0
I am also glad you are not dead, Looka. Good luck to you, man.
Oct 13, 2017 8:09 PM
0 0
LookajunkieHow are you guys logging in, again?

If you're using Chrome on your phone, go to options and click "request desktop site". Once you have the desktop version of the site, try logging in. It should work
Oct 14, 2017 12:45 AM
0 0