Listen ah.. uh.. Matt Silver, or Richard Doyle?

Original Poster
I see no reason for battle. We were cool back on the movie forums. And I apologize for my blatant rude gif use. I thought you were a legitimate troll. You see, the last time someone asked me if I'm from China, or not, they kept calling me "Ching Chong Wong" among other stereotypes etc. I assumed you were one of these people. Anyways, there's no need for you to fight us. I come in peace.
Feb 6, 2015 3:34 PM
0 0
Also, Man of Steel is the worst movie ever made.
Feb 6, 2015 3:36 PM
0 0
Neo TutAlso, Man of Steel is the worst movie ever made.

Feb 6, 2015 3:36 PM
0 0
Aaron Hughes

Man of Steel was excellent.

I should sell t-shirts that say this for ten bucks. Then we would be able to identify MOS fans from afar without actually having to interact with them. I looked into tranquilizer darts/radio tagging, but that was too expensive.
Feb 6, 2015 3:44 PM
0 0
My god, this better not turn into another Nolan war. 
Feb 6, 2015 3:48 PM
0 0
Daniel OhMy god, this better not turn into another Nolan war. 

It just might.
0 0
Aaron Hughes
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

I should sell t-shirts that say this for ten bucks. Then we would be able to identify MOS fans from afar without actually having to interact with them. I looked into tranquilizer darts/radio tagging, but that was too expensive.

Man of Steel was a brilliant new take on Superman, and without Lex Luthor, like every other Superman movie.

Obviously you haven't seen Superman III.
0 0
Daniel OhI see no reason for battle. We were cool back on the movie forums. And I apologize for my blatant rude gif use. I thought you were a legitimate troll. You see, the last time someone asked me if I'm from China, or not, they kept calling me "Ching Chong Wong" among other stereotypes etc. I assumed you were one of these people. Anyways, there's no need for you to fight us. I come in peace.

Yeah this Matt Silver guy isn't real, just fyi. He exists only to annoy people, so it's best to just be entertained by him from afar. 
Feb 6, 2015 3:49 PM
0 0
Alex Maverick
Daniel OhI see no reason for battle. We were cool back on the movie forums. And I apologize for my blatant rude gif use. I thought you were a legitimate troll. You see, the last time someone asked me if I'm from China, or not, they kept calling me "Ching Chong Wong" among other stereotypes etc. I assumed you were one of these people. Anyways, there's no need for you to fight us. I come in peace.

Yeah this Matt Silver guy isn't real, just fyi. He exists only to annoy people, so it's best to just be entertained by him from afar. 

He's not a bad guy, I'm telling you. 
Feb 6, 2015 3:50 PM
0 0
Aaron Hughes
Alex Maverick
Aaron Hughes
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

Man of Steel was a brilliant new take on Superman, and without Lex Luthor, like every other Superman movie.

Ofc not, because I've heard really shit reviews about it.

Undoubtedly better than Man of Steel.
Feb 6, 2015 3:50 PM
0 0
Aaron Hughes

LMAO It won't.

LMAO bitch it might.
Feb 6, 2015 3:51 PM
0 0
Aaron Hughes
Alex Maverick
Aaron Hughes
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

But somehow the shit reviews didn't keep you away from Man of Steel.
Feb 6, 2015 3:51 PM
1 0
Daniel Oh
Alex Maverick

He's not a bad guy, I'm telling you. 

He's not a real person. He's just a troll. 
Feb 6, 2015 3:52 PM
0 0
Aaron Hughes

2/10 moovie, tbh
0 0
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

LMAO It won't.

LMAO bitch it might.

Please don't let it... 
0 0
Alex Maverick
Aaron Hughes
Alex Maverick
Aaron Hughes
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

Man of Steel got mixed reviews. Not sure why everyone thought it got shit reviews. 
Feb 6, 2015 3:53 PM
0 0
Daniel Oh
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

LMAO It won't.

LMAO bitch it might.

Please don't let it... 

I don't normally enjoy Nolan arguments, but when it comes to Man of Steel... well... *cracks knuckles*
0 0
0 0
Aaron Hughes
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

LMAO It won't.

LMAO bitch it might.

It won't because I don't even like Nolan.

Nolan war on these forums, is a term for a gigantic fucking flame war. 
Feb 6, 2015 3:54 PM
0 0
Aaron Hughes
Alex Maverick
Aaron Hughes
Alex Maverick
Aaron Hughes
Neo Tut
Aaron Hughes

76% audience rating. Ofc not.

Lol I'm glad you trust mindless idiots to make your decisions for you. 
Feb 6, 2015 3:55 PM
0 0