Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
Fight Club
Oldboy(2003)
The Thing(1982)
The Usual Suspects
The Godfather Part II

Any others you guys can think of? This list is subject to change. If you dislike any of these, let us know, and we'll alter the list.
Nov 7, 2014 11:24 PM
0 0
Nov 7, 2014 11:30 PM
0 0
David TannyOldboy? Tut and Cutler liked it. I'm pretty sure the rest of us do.

Never seen it. I only watch 'Merican movies cause I'm from 'Merica.
Nov 7, 2014 11:32 PM
0 0
Alex Maverick

Nov 7, 2014 11:34 PM
0 0
David Tanny
Alex Maverick

Excuse me while I masturbate to this.
Nov 7, 2014 11:36 PM
0 0
Diego TutweillerOn an earlier thread, I think we all agreed on Pulp Fiction, The Big Lebowski, and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I have to watch Raiders. Haven't seen it since childhood. But those are two are great. Added to the list.
Nov 7, 2014 11:37 PM
0 0
Alex Maverick
David Tanny
Alex Maverick

Just keep your focus on Snoop. You'll finish faster.
Nov 7, 2014 11:38 PM
0 0
David Tanny
Alex Maverick
David Tanny
Alex Maverick

That was a great experience. I also had the American flag in my room for some added erotic pleasure.
Nov 7, 2014 11:45 PM
0 0
Alex Maverick
David Tanny
Alex Maverick
David Tanny
Alex Maverick

That was a great experience. I also had the American flag in my room for some added erotic pleasure.

Those background fireworks take on a whole new meaning now...
Nov 7, 2014 11:47 PM
0 0
Does Fight Club count? I mean, remember the "5=7" predicament?
Nov 7, 2014 11:49 PM
0 0
Channing TatumDoes Fight Club count? I mean, remember the "5=7" predicament?

I wasn't here for that. Was Fight Club the movie where this started or something?
Nov 7, 2014 11:50 PM
0 0
David Tanny
Channing TatumDoes Fight Club count? I mean, remember the "5=7" predicament?

I wasn't here for that. Was Fight Club the movie where this started or something?

Yep. Fuckin' Brendan, man....I'm not sure if I'll ever understand his mind. His genius truly transcends comprehension. 
Nov 7, 2014 11:52 PM
0 0
Diego TutweillerNightcrawler, I suppose? Although really, only a few of us have seen it.

I hope to see it this weekend.
Nov 7, 2014 11:53 PM
0 0
David TannyGone Girl
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
Se7en
Fight Club
Oldboy(2003)
Die Hard
The Thing(1982)

Any others you guys can think of? This list is subject to change. If you dislike any of these, let us know, and we'll alter the list.

I would agree with this, except I need to watch The Thing again. Two of those movies (Pulp Fiction and Raiders) are in my top five and Fight Club takes the number 6 spot for me.
Nov 8, 2014 12:10 AM
0 0
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
David TannyGone Girl
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
Se7en
Fight Club
Oldboy(2003)
Die Hard
The Thing(1982)

I would agree with this, except I need to watch The Thing again. Two of those movies (Pulp Fiction and Raiders) are in my top five and Fight Club takes the number 6 spot for me.

^^^ The homie knows. My top five includes all three of those films.

And what are the other two?
Nov 8, 2014 12:16 AM
0 0
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
David TannyGone Girl
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
Se7en
Fight Club
Oldboy(2003)
Die Hard
The Thing(1982)

Donnie Darko and The Big Lebowski. Although Lawrence of Arabia and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly are very close in sixth and seventh.

Donnie Darko!? That's also in my top five! I'm having trouble deciding if that or The Departed takes second place for me. And The Big Lebowski is definitely one of my favorite comedies.
Nov 8, 2014 12:21 AM
0 0
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
David TannyGone Girl
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
Se7en
Fight Club
Oldboy(2003)
Die Hard
The Thing(1982)

Donnie Darko and The Big Lebowski. Although Lawrence of Arabia and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly are very close in sixth and seventh.

Donnie Darko!? That's also in my top five! I'm having trouble deciding if that or The Departed takes second place for me. And The Big Lebowski is definitely one of my favorite comedies.

Damn tho... you may have just replaced ChillinDylan as the user most similar to me. Lol. And yeah, The Departed is a great film. I gave it a nine initially, but it's on my short list for movies I might want to bump up to a 10.

That's really weird that we have pretty much the same favorite movies (Except Toy Story...) And I seriously didn't know you loved those movies as much as I did. You're now definitely going to be my go to guy if I need a recommendation. And I can assume you love In Bruges since its your profile pic. That's probably in my top 20 somewhere.
Nov 8, 2014 12:29 AM
0 0
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
David TannyGone Girl
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
Se7en
Fight Club
Oldboy(2003)
Die Hard
The Thing(1982)

Damn tho... you may have just replaced ChillinDylan as the user most similar to me. Lol. And yeah, The Departed is a great film. I gave it a nine initially, but it's on my short list for movies I might want to bump up to a 10.

That's really weird that we have pretty much the same favorite movies (Except Toy Story...) And I seriously didn't know you loved those movies as much as I did. You're now definitely going to be my go to guy if I need a recommendation. And I can assume you love In Bruges since its your profile pic. That's probably in my top 20 somewhere.

Yeah! Holy shit, I've got In Bruges at #16. This is weird. But yeah, I'm using you for recommendations as well now. 

Be warned though. When it came out, I gave Gravity an A+
Nov 8, 2014 12:42 AM
0 0
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
Diego Tutweiller
William Costigan
David TannyGone Girl
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Big Lebowski
Se7en
Fight Club
Oldboy(2003)
Die Hard
The Thing(1982)

Yeah! Holy shit, I've got In Bruges at #16. This is weird. But yeah, I'm using you for recommendations as well now. 

Be warned though. When it came out, I gave Gravity an A+

Funny story: I gave Gravity an 8/10 originally, but that's just because I was a little overwhelmed by the theater experience. Over time though, I've realized that it's a lot like Avatar. It's flashy visually, but it has nothing else going for it whatsoever.

It's slightly better than Avatar though. I don't think I can sit through that movie again. Gravity, I can safely say I might.
Nov 8, 2014 12:47 AM
0 0
Diego Tutweiller
Well, to be fair, it's about half the length of Avatar. But really though, the dialogue in Gravity is shit. "Half of North America just lost their Facebook." Ugh. You'd think that a movie with so much care and effort put into it would have a better script.

Agreed. One of the worst screenplays of last year for sure. But Avatar... had Sam Worthington in it. He's one of my least favorite actors working today. Sabotage? How anyone liked that movie I'll never know.
Nov 8, 2014 1:00 AM
0 0