The everything thread

Moses
Esoteric Allusion
Zuben

I remember her from Spaced as well as episodes of Silicon Valley. I mean, she's obviously hot.?

She had a between two ferns style web series for a period of time where her sex appeal is off the charts.

She's on @Midnight every month or so, and she's just flat out adorable. It's to the point where I am more astonished than turned on by her.

All right, just settle down.
May 12, 2017 3:43 AM
0 0
BigwigLooking back, I wish I had picked a different username. But I'm stuck with it now. Regardless, nothing has made me wish that more than whatever-his-name-is. I forgot.

You could change it to just "Wig." Or--your last name and a random number thrown on the end?
May 12, 2017 3:44 AM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair
BigwigLooking back, I wish I had picked a different username. But I'm stuck with it now. Regardless, nothing has made me wish that more than whatever-his-name-is. I forgot.

You could change it to just "Wig." Or--your last name and a random number thrown on the end?

Mine is also dumb.
May 12, 2017 3:44 AM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair
Moses
Esoteric Allusion
Zuben

I remember her from Spaced as well as episodes of Silicon Valley. I mean, she's obviously hot.?

She had a between two ferns style web series for a period of time where her sex appeal is off the charts.

She's on @Midnight every month or so, and she's just flat out adorable. It's to the point where I am more astonished than turned on by her.

No, E_A is right about this. Her sex appeal is off the charts.
May 12, 2017 3:49 AM
0 0
Moses
Infinitus Corsair
Moses
Esoteric Allusion
Zuben

No, E_A is right about this. Her sex appeal is off the charts.

What? No, she's just a very hot woman with a touch of average thrown in to make her seem accessible, even though she isn't accessible. She makes you horny. That's it.?
May 12, 2017 3:52 AM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair
Infinitus Corsair

Mine is also dumb.

Both my username and av are as on point as they have always been.
May 12, 2017 3:53 AM
0 0
Zuben
What? No, she's just a very hot woman with a touch of average thrown in to make her seem accessible, even though she isn't accessible. She makes you horny. That's it.?

What are you talking about? She seems about as inaccessible as they come. She's drop dead gorgeous with a sharp wit.
May 12, 2017 4:01 AM
0 0
Esoteric Allusion
Zuben

What are you talking about? She seems about as inaccessible as they come. She's drop dead gorgeous with a sharp wit.

Nah. I agree with Zuben. Of course she's gorgeous but she has that full/girl next door face that gives her the accessibility thing he was talking about. She's obviously hot, but hot in the way that the average girl you know is hot. She's not a supermodel type.
May 12, 2017 4:03 AM
0 0
I agree with Zuben and Bigwig and but mostly don't want to have to talk to a Buzzfeed reporter someday about how well I knew Moses.

"I told him to settle down!"
May 12, 2017 4:07 AM
0 0
You guys need to see her do improv or watch her on @Midnight. You're making E_A's and my point bringing up supermodels and their type. You have to see this girl in action.

In comparison, there were better looking women than Sade, but when you heard Sade sing, you suddenly understood why she was the most desirable person on the planet. Very similar phenomenon. This has nothing to do with accessibility. Quite the opposite.
May 12, 2017 4:13 AM
0 0
Infinitus CorsairI agree with Zuben and Bigwig and but mostly don't want to have to talk to a Buzzfeed reporter someday about how well I knew Moses.

"I told him to settle down!"

Val Kilmer survived the 1990's, so everybody is safe from me, Infinitus.
May 12, 2017 4:14 AM
0 0
MosesYou guys need to see her do improv or watch her on @Midnight. You're making E_A's an my point about bring up supermodels and their type. You have to see this girl in action.

In comparison, there were better looking women than Sade, but when you heard Sade sing, you suddenly understood why she was the most desirable person on the planet. Very similar phenomenon. This has nothing to do with accessibility. Quite the opposite.

Dude, my carrier is AT&T. Don't condescend to me.
May 12, 2017 4:15 AM
0 0
Esoteric Allusion
Zuben

Her face would not lend itself to being a professional model.
May 12, 2017 1:04 PM
0 0
Somebody "hacked" an Ivanka Trump bookstore display...

May 18, 2017 2:43 PM
0 0
May 18, 2017 5:27 PM
0 0
Guys, sorry Tulsa couldn't find Betty Shelby guilty.

Also of note: we need to address police procedures themselves and determine if they should be lawful. Shelby stated that it was drilled into her to shoot if a suspect (nevermind that Terence Crutcher wasn't a suspect) reaches into a car and starts to pull his arms out. It's not important to see if he has a weapon or not because "by then it's too late". So, what the fuck? When did we decide that?
May 19, 2017 12:12 AM
0 0
wirthlingSomebody "hacked" an Ivanka Trump bookstore display...

This post is better without your caption, wirthling.?
May 19, 2017 1:16 AM
0 0
May 20, 2017 10:54 AM
0 0
My cousin's dog bit my dick earlier today. I walked into the room, and it just latched on. The bite didn't break the skin, but my dongus certainly bruised. My dick officially has bruises, everyone.
May 21, 2017 2:14 AM
0 0
DyneMy cousin's dog bit my dick earlier today. I walked into the room, and it just latched on. The bite didn't break the skin, but my dongus certainly bruised. My dick officially has bruises, everyone.

Keep it in your pants.
May 21, 2017 3:08 AM
0 0