Football/Soccer Forever

briggmA blank post? Poor Moses guys. This is a cry for help.

I assumed it was a summary of Aston Villa's premier league campaign to date.
Nov 1, 2017 11:40 PM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair

I assumed it was a summary of Aston Villa's premier league campaign to date.

Crystal Palace have one more win than Aston Villa do in the Premier League this season.

:'(
Nov 1, 2017 11:46 PM
0 0
Also, I'm really not happy about Tottenham being one of the best teams in Europe now. This bullshit must not stand.
Nov 1, 2017 11:47 PM
0 0
Infinitus CorsairAlso, I'm really not happy about Tottenham being one of the best teams in Europe now. This bullshit must not stand.

Top six team problems.
Nov 1, 2017 11:48 PM
0 0
briggm
Infinitus CorsairAlso, I'm really not happy about Tottenham being one of the best teams in Europe now. This bullshit must not stand.

Top six team problems.

Fifth place is not a trophy, briggm.
Nov 1, 2017 11:49 PM
0 0

Absolutely not. I was just on a different computer and the wrong account came up for some reason. Anyway, I was wanting to point out that Villa again won and is now in 5th place and within the playoff range. They've played excellently lately, and their only recent loss is to #1 Wolverhampton, and though a 2 goal loss Villa looked good. I'm optimistic that that AV will be in the EPL next season.

Our three main black guys on the front line are playing fine football. Our best Jonathon Kodjia wasn't in this match today at Preston North End, and still Villa had no problems finding scoring chances.
Nov 2, 2017 12:34 AM
0 0
Moses

Absolutely not. I was just on a different computer and the wrong account came up for some reason. Anyway, I was wanting to point out that Villa again won and is now in 5th place and within the playoff range. They've played excellently lately, and their only recent loss is to #1 Wolverhampton, and though a 2 goal loss Villa looked good. I'm optimistic that that AV will be in the EPL next season.

Our three main black guys on the front line are playing fine football. Our best Jonathon Kodjia wasn't in this match today at Preston North End, and still Villa had no problems finding scoring chances.

One thing I'll say about Crystal Palace is that we have a lot of black guys. A LOT.
Nov 2, 2017 12:57 AM
0 0
briggm
Moses

One thing I'll say about Crystal Palace is that we have a lot of black guys. A LOT.?

You guys should instead hire GOOD black guys to play for your side.
Nov 2, 2017 1:00 AM
0 0
Moses
briggm
Moses

One thing I'll say about Crystal Palace is that we have a lot of black guys. A LOT.?

You guys should instead hire GOOD black guys to play for your side.

Behave. Zaha could play for any Premier League team. And Bakary Sako has tremendous hair.
Nov 2, 2017 1:29 AM
0 0

In the League Cup or ... ?
Nov 2, 2017 1:43 AM
0 0
As somebody who has sat through this 2 year shower of shit week in week out, I can say that while a good deal of our squad is simply not up to this level, Wilfried Zaha is much better than the general consensus suggests (just like Benteke is worse)

If we go down this season, he'll be playing regularly for a top 6 side next year.
Nov 2, 2017 2:59 AM
0 0
briggmAs somebody who has sat through this 2 year shower of shit week in week out, I can say that while a good deal of our squad is simply not up to this level, Wilfried Zaha is much better than the general consensus suggests (just like Benteke is worse)

If we go down this season, he'll be playing regularly for a top 6 side next year.

If? Unless you guys have about ten more league matches lined up with Chelsea, I don't see it happening.
Nov 2, 2017 3:07 AM
0 0
Infinitus Corsair
briggmAs somebody who has sat through this 2 year shower of shit week in week out, I can say that while a good deal of our squad is simply not up to this level, Wilfried Zaha is much better than the general consensus suggests (just like Benteke is worse)

If? Unless you guys have about ten more league matches lined up with Chelsea, I don't see it happening.

It'll be a tough task but it's not impossible and it's certainly not unheard of. We had 1 less point at this stage of the season our first year in the Premier League and ended up finishing 11th (with a less talented group of players)

We're last in the league for goals scored, but in the top ten for expected goals which means we're creating clear chances. Not having a single fit striker available isn't helping matters, but over the next ten games you'd expect us to start putting away more of those chances. Plus we haven't played Arsenal yet, so there are winnable games to come.
Nov 2, 2017 12:56 PM
0 0
Sorry, but we've moved on to discussing today's Europa League results--Arsenal have clinched a spot in the knockout rounds.
Nov 2, 2017 11:20 PM
0 0
Guys, Italy is trying to miss the World Cup.
Nov 12, 2017 5:08 AM
0 0
Infinitus CorsairGuys, Italy is trying to miss the World Cup.

Netherlands and Chile will miss the WC, Italy might miss it (and I also would rather have Sweden over a team like Denmark or Republic of Ireland) plus, teams like Panama, Saudi Arabia and Tunisia made it through. This WC is already trying to suck.

On the bright side, it seems we won't have Greece's aggressive brand of anti-futbol and the USA missing the whole thing altogether in the worst CONCACAF in, like two decades is still decidedly hilarious.
Nov 12, 2017 5:37 AM
0 0