Wirthling's General TV Thread

Purchase real valid international English Language originaldocuments150@gmail.com Test eg.IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL,CELTA,DELTA.

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates

without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar,

Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe

Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits

Email us at originaldocuments150@gmail.com for details.
Mar 18, 2017 4:38 AM
0 0
Review is back and still awesome.
Mar 19, 2017 3:03 AM
0 0
Have quickly built up a backlog of stuff on DVR, trying to watch NCAA tourney on top of that and I just started watching Planet Earth II.

I want a sloth and a lemur.
Mar 19, 2017 9:13 PM
0 0
The Americans plot speculation: I think the program Philip and Elizabeth are investigating is going to turn out to be about figuring out how to battle those bugs, not how to use the bugs to destroy crops. And perhaps the high security around it is 1) because obviously letting these bugs, not native to America, loose would be a disaster and 2) the US gov't wants to have proprietary knowledge of how to effectively battle these pests so they can use that as leverage in international relations with Russia and Africa and other parts of the world that host these bugs or their target food. Or maybe this is ultimately a private-sector operation. And so P & E are going discover this and then have to rethink the horrible things they've done trying to prevent an evil plan that never existed.
Mar 22, 2017 1:21 PM
0 0
I have not yet watched last night's Expanse but am otherwise caught up. First thing: If you like smart sci-fi at all, you should definitely be watching Expanse. Its version of the future seems a lot more plausible than a lot of shows' and they also take great pains to make the physics realistic (or sometimes realistic-ish). None of that would matter if the characters were all cardboard cut-outs and, while they do tend to lack full depth, they are certainly becoming deeper as the show goes on. The dialogue is not generally Whedon-worthy but it shows flashes of poetry and clever snark enough that you won't get bored by that aspect either. I'm ambivalent about the Avasarala parts -- it absolutely kills the pacing of the often-action-heavy space goings on to check in on Avasarala and her subtext-heavy eloquent conversations with various powerful politicians back on Earth, but on the other hand these scenes give you the realistic, complicated reasons that a lot of the events occurring outside Earth are occurring. Otherwise, the goings-on in the Belt would seem more like a lot of disembodied random antagonism. Another possible complaint: Most of the Belters are incomprehensible -- it's sort of a pirate-pidgin dialect. Still, I understand enough, perhaps because the show has painted a pretty clear picture of why Belters are the way they are (they are the solar system's second-class citizens at this point) and so you usually have a good idea of what their perspectives are.

P.S. The f/x are fantastic for a cheap-ish show. It looks much better than BSG,

If nothing else sells you on this show, it prominently features the magnetic actors Jared Harris and Chad L. Coleman. And if you can't get enough of that raspy-voiced woman thing, Shohreh Aghdashloo.
Mar 23, 2017 11:27 AM
0 0
And I think it's about time for a reminder that Legion is amazing. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea (I imagine my parents watching it with perplexed grimaces) but it's absolutely my favorite thing on TV right now, which is saying a lot given how I love so much on TV right now.
Mar 23, 2017 11:37 AM
0 0
I think video gaming is why I am falling woefully behind on a number of shows. And it doesn't help that I am occasionally sleeping for 12 hours at a time, like I did last night. I really want to catch up on Colony and Baskets and a few others but there's just not enough time. I need another vertigo attack to knock me out of work for a few more weeks.

Will I watch Iron Fist? is a question torturing me the last few days.
Mar 23, 2017 11:39 AM
0 0
Jeff & Some Aliens is good if you're looking for a comedy
Mar 23, 2017 2:15 PM
0 0
EL GuapoJeff & Some Aliens is good if you're looking for a comedy

I liked the Jeff & Some Aliens segments on TripTank (yeah, I watch that) but was worried about how well it might fare in a longer format. I will check it out.

P.S. Suck it, Gary!
Mar 23, 2017 3:07 PM
0 0
wirthlinggiven how I love so much on TV right now.

As opposed to...?

I was busy and got behind on Legion but I watched e3 and I'm looking forward to catching up before the finale. It took me a while to get into it or maybe I was in a mood or something.

Also Review is back and that's a lovely show.
Mar 24, 2017 12:10 AM
0 0
Girls - Season 2 (2013) - 80

Yeah, this show is gooood. "One Man's Trash" and "On All Fours" are especially impressive bits of writing/directing.?
Mar 25, 2017 5:10 AM
0 0
Crashing is very good. I was ambivalent about Pete Holmes' schtick but now I'm sold.
Mar 28, 2017 12:47 AM
0 0
Rick and Morty season 3 might or might not be premiering April 24th.
Mar 29, 2017 7:23 PM
0 0
wirthlingCrashing is very good. I was ambivalent about Pete Holmes' schtick but now I'm sold.

It's okay. It's another semi-fictionalized white dude comedian show about a white dude comedian's white dude comedian life. But it's entertaining enough.
Mar 29, 2017 7:49 PM
0 0
About the most recent episode of Review...

[spoiler]Holy shit, what a ballsy way to end the show. I doubted that that was really the end but they are confirming that it was. And it was such a perfectly dark way to do it. Kudos. [/spoiler]
Mar 31, 2017 3:08 PM
0 0
wirthlingAbout the most recent episode of Review...

[spoiler]Holy shit, what a ballsy way to end the show. I doubted that that was really the end but they are confirming that it was. And it was such a perfectly dark way to do it. Kudos. [/spoiler]

Or are we being April-Fools'd?
Mar 31, 2017 3:57 PM
0 0
It was one of the bleakest things I've ever seen on TV. I felt like watching season 4 of The Wire to lighten the mood.
Mar 31, 2017 5:12 PM
0 0
There's a great new BBC mockumentary comedy called This Country. I binged it and now watching the whole lot again.
Apr 1, 2017 8:35 PM
0 0
Best April Fools prank ever: New Rick & Morty episode streaming at http://www.adultswim.com/ right now. Seriously.

It's apparently looping and doesn't provide any playback controls, meaning it will be in the middle of the episode when you tune in, but you can just wait for it to start over to catch the whole thing.
Apr 2, 2017 3:20 AM
0 0
Nathan Fillion guest-stars.
Apr 2, 2017 3:29 AM
0 0