TV » The Blacklist » Discussion Forum » The Blacklist, S1E6: Gina Zanetakos

The Blacklist, S1E6: Gina Zanetakos

[Avatar]
Although it's coming off a little cheesy, I'm still watching this show because nobody plays a creep better than James Spader--especially if there's something sexual about the story (like Sex, Lies and Videotape, or Secretary). Since he's playing a sociopath, and I'm feeling creeped out by him...it leads me to wonder (with dread), what if Elizabeth gets tied up with him romantically at some point? Like Moonlighting if Bruce Willis was Hannibal Lecter? NOOOO!
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 28 - 17:22 PM
Oct 28 - 17:19 PM
[Avatar]
I agree completely. Spader literally keeps me watching. Not much character development otherwise. Liz is a fairly dumb agent who let's her emotions completely get the best of her. The other agents are all really emotionless and dual at this point. Having said that, I haven't missed an episode because I am intrigued to find out what the whole scenario is all about and what Red is in it for. I'd have to say the cheesiest aspect of the show by a mile is how quickly they get from one place to the next. Red and Lizzy are sitting in the park talking when Lizzy tells Red that she has court in three hours. Red is in Haiti when she is in court. What??
Oct 29 - 09:04 AM
[Avatar]
Red is obviously her dad..
Oct 30 - 05:28 AM
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | API | Licensing | Mobile
forum.rottentomatoes.com - web121.flixster.com