TV » Breaking Bad » Discussion Forum » Breaking Bad: "Felina" Series Finale Discussion ***SPOILERS***

Breaking Bad: "Felina" Series Finale Discussion ***SPOILERS***

[Avatar]
Post your reactions here with all the spoilers you want.
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 29 - 20:21 PM
Sep 29 - 17:47 PM
[Avatar]
I'm making this the official post-finale thread. Have at it!
Sep 29 - 20:21 PM
[Avatar]
I was waiting for the answer to all the foreshadowing in the first couple of seasons showing a pink stuffed toy floating in Walt's swimming pool, people in hazard suits with gas masks walking through Walt's empty house and the two body bags laying in Walt's driveway (one smaller one suggesting a dead child) but nothing ever came of that!!! And it was shown again and again. I hope someone can tell me what happened with this!
Sep 29 - 20:59 PM
[Avatar]
That just had to do with the aeroplane crashing, nothing to do with anything besides re-eforcing the horrifying details of the aeroplane.
Sep 29 - 21:11 PM
[Avatar]
In the end of season 2, if you can remember, two planes collided because of Jane's father. The pink teddy bear was in one plane, it fell from the sky right into Walter's pool... Bodyparts and pieces of planes throughout the neighbourhood. That's the point of the hazmat suits...
Sep 29 - 21:15 PM
[Avatar]
So good. Wasn't perfect but wrapped up things nice enough. Best Series on TV for a reason. Will Miss it
Sep 29 - 21:21 PM
[Avatar]
Jan Strydom wrote:That just had to do with the aeroplane crashing, nothing to do with anything besides re-eforcing the horrifying details of the aeroplane.
Oh yes, of course! Don't know why I didn't link that! Thanks!
Sep 29 - 21:32 PM
[Avatar]
Mathieu Gauvin wrote:In the end of season 2, if you can remember, two planes collided because of Jane's father. The pink teddy bear was in one plane, it fell from the sky right into Walter's pool... Bodyparts and pieces of planes throughout the neighbourhood. That's the point of the hazmat suits...
Thank you!
Sep 29 - 21:32 PM
[Avatar]
Lauren Cook needs to actually watch the freaking show...
Sep 29 - 21:43 PM
[Avatar]
Evan Hejmanowski wrote:Lauren Cook needs to actually watch the freaking show...
Evan you actually feel the need to type a remark like that? What a sad person you are. Hopefully you'll get a life.
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 29 - 22:15 PM
Sep 29 - 21:56 PM
[Avatar]
I would have liked Hank's wife (Breaking Bad, not King of the Hill) to know what happened
Sep 29 - 22:16 PM
[Avatar]
Not exactly the bang ending I hoped for, but it fit the ending the creator aimed for. A solidly done episode nonetheless.
Sep 29 - 22:39 PM
[Avatar]
Lauren Cook wrote:I was waiting for the answer to all the foreshadowing in the first couple of seasons showing a pink stuffed toy floating in Walt's swimming pool, people in hazard suits with gas masks walking through Walt's empty house and the two body bags laying in Walt's driveway (one smaller one suggesting a dead child) but nothing ever came of that!!! And it was shown again and again. I hope someone can tell me what happened with this!

The pink stuffed toy's scarring is the same as Gus's in the end of Season 4 and Jesse's bruises in Ozymandias this season. It served as a recurring thematic element. All the other things were just the results of the plane crash.
Sep 29 - 22:43 PM
[Avatar]
I love that this series ended as it did.

It stuck to its nature. It ended on a low-key note. For once, everything Walt planned on worked out perfectly, if not better.

And after all of it, Walt still reclaimed a bit of his humanity by saving Jesse's life and getting killed in the process.

He died with a smile on his face. He went out on his own terms.

Jesse is free, Lydia is dead, Todd and Jack got their comeuppance as did Gretchen and Elliot. Skyler and Walt made as much peace as they could...

It was just a wonderful ending.
Sep 29 - 23:13 PM
[Avatar]
Justin Zarian wrote:
Lauren Cook wrote:I was waiting for the answer to all the foreshadowing in the first couple of seasons showing a pink stuffed toy floating in Walt's swimming pool, people in hazard suits with gas masks walking through Walt's empty house and the two body bags laying in Walt's driveway (one smaller one suggesting a dead child) but nothing ever came of that!!! And it was shown again and again. I hope someone can tell me what happened with this!

The pink stuffed toy's scarring is the same as Gus's in the end of Season 4 and Jesse's bruises in Ozymandias this season. It served as a recurring thematic element. All the other things were just the results of the plane crash.
That's interesting.
Sep 29 - 23:16 PM
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | API | Licensing | Mobile
forum.rottentomatoes.com - web121.flixster.com