TV » American Horror Story » Discussion Forum » AHS Coven, Episode 4: Fearful Pranks Ensue

AHS Coven, Episode 4: Fearful Pranks Ensue

[Avatar]
Last week's events left us a bit shocked. What do you think will happen between Kyle and Zoe now that she knows he killed his mother? Will he tell her of his mother's secret actions?? I hope this doesn't derail any plans for these two to get together, but since Zoe found out she's a witch, she's seen some pretty horrific things. Maybe she can handle it...

Thoughts on if Madison is really dead? To me, it's obvious Fiona wants to remain the Supreme witch, but Madison's character was a good foil thrown into the mix. Oh and who saw the previews for next week? It looks like the butler, A.K.A. Spalding, cuts out his own tongue in order to keep quiet. I just think Fiona kills anything that gets in her way. She killed her mentor when she was a teen and now she's presumably killed her successor.

Also, what's going on with Queenie and that Minotaur??
Oct 30 - 12:24 PM
[Avatar]
Yeah like we were discussing earlier, I wasn't sure if Fiona was actually trying to groom Madison or if she was testing her to check how powerful she would become (which would mean she would take her supreme position - wait, I thought Diana Ross was the most powerful Supreme!

But I sorta think Fiona planned it. Maybe for not right when it happened but eventually. And maybe there will be a Frankwitch thing happening.
Oct 30 - 15:09 PM
[Avatar]
Fiona is pure evil. The woman Kathy Bates plays pales in comparison to Fiona's evil. Everything can be explained if you accept this premise. Is Madison dead? I doubt it.
Oct 31 - 01:01 AM
[Avatar]
I dunno...Madison seemed pretty dead in sicko Spauldings room. Any guesses as to who the 'real' new Supreme will be? Also, Kyle picked the right day (Halloween) to escape and run rampant LOL.
Oct 31 - 13:23 PM
[Avatar]
Deborah Muckle wrote:I dunno...Madison seemed pretty dead in sicko Spauldings room. Any guesses as to who the 'real' new Supreme will be? Also, Kyle picked the right day (Halloween) to escape and run rampant LOL.

I think its obvious - Zoe is the new Supreme!
Oct 31 - 20:32 PM
[Avatar]
Not sure why Spaulding is considered a sicko (okay, apart from playing doll teatime with a corpse of a teen, but I amn certain Zoe's storyline is completely useless - she seems so utterly clueless and pointless all the time, kill him, save him, kill him, save him, that the show would be better off without those two. Kids were never the strong suit of these series and the elder ladies take all the thunder .. and lightning. I couldn't care less for the teenagers or their dumb issues. You get plenty of that in every other tween show.
Nov 1 - 03:19 AM
[Avatar]
Eva Klevska wrote:Not sure why Spaulding is considered a sicko (okay, apart from playing doll teatime with a corpse of a teen, but I amn certain Zoe's storyline is completely useless - she seems so utterly clueless and pointless all the time, kill him, save him, kill him, save him, that the show would be better off without those two. Kids were never the strong suit of these series and the elder ladies take all the thunder .. and lightning. I couldn't care less for the teenagers or their dumb issues. You get plenty of that in every other tween show.

I think you have an excellent point about the older women having more impact in the development of this show. I'm recalling Lily Rabe's character and obviously Jessica Lange's character as the Head of Briarcliff.I do however suspect that there will be another supreme that will be a young woman. Zoe was the first character introduced into the show, so I have to assume her powers do grow from that stupid single one she has now. Another possibility could be Misty Day as the next supreme. Resurrection is an incredible power and she seems to be increasing in confidence. She might also be the one who brings the war between the covens to an end.
Nov 1 - 11:28 AM
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | API | Licensing | Mobile
forum.rottentomatoes.com - web121.flixster.com