TV » The Walking Dead » Discussion Forum » The Walking Dead S4E3: Isolation

The Walking Dead S4E3: Isolation

[Avatar]
Any thoughts on what's going to happen tonight? I don't think they're going to survive much longer in the prison, and it'll be interesting to see where they go next, but we might still be an episode or two away from that.
This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Nov 10 - 17:16 PM
Oct 27 - 17:10 PM
[Avatar]
I think this season is crap, and I fast forward through 95% of the redundant dialogue and idiocy.
Oct 28 - 17:32 PM
[Avatar]
Think maybe fast forwarding through most of everything is why you think the season is crap...?
Oct 28 - 18:29 PM
[Avatar]
#TeamDaryl #TeamMaggie #TeamMichonne ! If any of them die I will riot and be pissed! Nuff said!
Oct 28 - 19:19 PM
[Avatar]
Asma Fatima wrote:asma
The Greatest Gift In Life is To Find Sum1 Who Knows All Ur Faults, Mistakes & Many More Wrongs About U
But
Still Sees The Best In U..! ??
Oct 28 - 22:40 PM
[Avatar]
Season4 is slowly but steadily picking up. The pilot of S4 could've been better. I hope the writers have some surprises in the coming episodes.
Oct 28 - 23:33 PM
[Avatar]
lol when that black dude found his girlfriend burned to a crisp
Oct 29 - 06:03 AM
[Avatar]
Why does people love to bash most of the new series as the walking dead? if you want to see a show in which you want to learn ethics, history, culture, religiĆ³n, etc, go watch any documental on discovery channel, Natgeo, Disc H & H, guys this series was made to entertain!!!! not to teach history, ethics, etc, clearly they dont know how to distinguish basic words like teach and entertain, they arent critics, they are only bashers...
Oct 29 - 08:35 AM
[Avatar]
Travis Roesler wrote:I think this season is crap, and I fast forward through 95% of the redundant dialogue and idiocy.
I suppose this guy only likes to watch tv shows like modern family, the big bang theory, and stuff like that, and he talks about redundant dialogue and idiocy? lost cause
Oct 29 - 08:40 AM
[Avatar]
Sebastian Beltran wrote:
Travis Roesler wrote:I think this season is crap, and I fast forward through 95% of the redundant dialogue and idiocy.
I suppose this guy only likes to watch tv shows like modern family, the big bang theory, and stuff like that, and he talks about redundant dialogue and idiocy? lost cause

Hey I like Modern Family and definitely don't have any complaints with The Walking Dead season 4 so far.
Oct 29 - 10:16 AM
[Avatar]
I think Glen, Hershel will die before the season is over. Didn't expect Carol to be the one who killed the two people, but those little girls are disturbing. Can't wait till the next episode. Also I wondering how long will we have both black male characters before one dies. I do think they will have to leave the prison. I love Michonne, I hope she's on the show for a few more seasons.
Oct 29 - 10:20 AM
[Avatar]
I agree that this season didn't start as strongly as the previous ones. But it's only the 3rd episode. There's still room for a lot more possibilities.
Also, I really hope they keep Daryl and Michonne. They're the strongest fighters and there's plenty to build up on. I hope they don't unnecessarily kill people off for the sake of making us gasp. Otherwise, it'll come off as cheap TV tricks.
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 29 - 13:18 PM
Oct 29 - 13:12 PM
[Avatar]
Rottentomatoes doesn't really know what it's doing when it comes to TV shows yet, does it? On the initial TV Zone page, they have some blonde chick pictured next to the blurb for Walking Dead episode 3 who has never even been on that show.
Oct 29 - 16:49 PM
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | API | Licensing | Mobile
forum.rottentomatoes.com - web121.flixster.com