TV » The Blacklist » Discussion Forum » The Blacklist, S1E5: The Courier

The Blacklist, S1E5: The Courier

[Avatar]
The Blacklist now officially has 4 episodes out of the way, and while critical reaction to the show has been largely positive, it seems like viewers are a little split. What's your take on the show thus far? Has your opinion changed over the course of the first few episodes? Do you think this show will last past the first season?
Oct 21 - 13:10 PM
[Avatar]
I like it...got the story that finishes by the end of the episode and then the over arching storyline...
Will be disappointed as always if it is canceled and will never know the connection between the main characters or the involvement of her husband
Oct 21 - 16:25 PM
[Avatar]
The scripts are smart with the right mix of humor and James Spader is a treat to watch. The rest of the cast works very well but there's no doubt who the center of attention is. Yes, I want to know the connection and am glad that it's been given a full year to flesh things out. Now if the writers continue to do their job it will be around for a long time.
Oct 21 - 16:41 PM
[Avatar]
I gave up on it. I'm really digging Hostages much more, even though the premise is kinda ridiculous. But Blacklist seemed to really get boring by the end of the first episode even...
Oct 21 - 19:32 PM
[Avatar]
I love it. It's very funny, a little gory, but none the less one of my favorite shows on TV. I love that there are so many good new shows on cable right now.
Oct 21 - 22:11 PM
[Avatar]
Im still giving it a chance, but i have to be honest, this show is losing my attention. The actors do a good job, but the story seems to be predictable. And if Lizzy ends up being Red's daughter, it will be the most predictable connection possible.
Oct 22 - 03:14 AM
[Avatar]
Ryan Fujitani wrote:The Blacklist now officially has 4 episodes out of the way, and while critical reaction to the show has been largely positive, it seems like viewers are a little split. What's your take on the show thus far? Has your opinion changed over the course of the first few episodes? Do you think this show will last past the first season?
I love it, it is1 of my favorite things to watch on tv, I knd of wish the producers would've picked a different lady, the lady star in it now seems kind of tedious.Oherwise a great show.
Oct 22 - 12:33 PM
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | API | Licensing | Mobile
forum.rottentomatoes.com - web121.flixster.com