TV » American Horror Story » Discussion Forum » Tonight's Season Three Premiere: Bitchcraft!!

Tonight's Season Three Premiere: Bitchcraft!!

[Avatar]
What will these witches bring to proverbial cauldron? Cat here from Rotten Tomatoes and I'm super pumped for this new season. It's the season of the witch all over the small screen this year and there's no doubt AHS: Coven will deliver on all scary and silly fronts. It will be interesting to see how we go back and forth between the present with Fiona (Jessica Lange) and then back to the 1800's with Madame LaLaurie (Kathy Bates). Even more so, I'm thrilled Taissa Farmiga is back and will be entangled in another love story with Evan Peters. Who's looking forward to this season and what Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett, and Kathy Bates have to bring??
Oct 9 - 14:21 PM
[Avatar]
This show is terribly-written, idiotic, in-poor-taste, and incredibly addicting.
Oct 9 - 16:16 PM
[Avatar]
its got kathy bates, what more could you want?
This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 9 - 20:00 PM
Oct 9 - 19:59 PM
[Avatar]
*SPOILERS*

Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates on the Same Screen? Eating scenery like it's a sugary beignets? Yes please! Double helping!

Boy, did it ever get reallll rapey real quick! First episode, no holding back, eh Murphy? Was a bit much, but then again, it's AHS. What did I expect.

Emma Roberts is terrifying, which is actually the first emotion besides apathy her acting has ever inspired in me, so that gave me pause.

Sidibe - gold. Farmiga? Lovely. It all makes me want to read Anne Rice's Witching Hour series again. I can't wait for the second episode - I'm breaking out the daiquiris next time.
Oct 10 - 00:03 AM
[Avatar]
I enjoyed it very much. Definitely has it's wicked tongue in it's infected cheek. Bates is terrific, and Bassett is going to have fun with this seductive role.
Oct 10 - 10:46 AM
[Avatar]
Even though every season they start over with a new story, I love that the first episode didn't feel like a pilot. Zoe's "power" is nonetheless...interesting. Has Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk written all over it and I'm highly amused by it. I can't wait to find out how LaLaurie has been alive all these years (or if Fiona just brought her back to life??). Also, I'm very curious about them turning Kyle into a Frankenstein of sorts....we shall see.
Oct 10 - 12:18 PM
[Avatar]
my best friend's step-mother makes $88/hour on the laptop. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her pay was $14500 just working on the laptop for a few hours. this article ......
http://www.jobs53.com
Oct 10 - 17:57 PM
[Avatar]
Kathy bates is so damn good at being evil. Can't wait to see more insanity.
Oct 11 - 00:43 AM
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | API | Licensing | Mobile
forum.rottentomatoes.com - web121.flixster.com